Hello, I'm new here

Hey I’m also new here. I’ve been a LP fan since they first launched in the UK and of course we loved them immediately! But then again us Brits have great taste in music. I listened to every album in my teens. I’m also an avid fan of Evanescence. Currently, Synthesis is on repeat. It is probably a sign of depression to only listen to one album daily. Sadly, I hadn’t listened to any LP since the sad loss of Chester. Every song seemed to heighten the loss. But I enjoyed my renewal recently and am enjoying all the old albums immensely. Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey and welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @zanybelle :hugs::hugs:

:joy::joy::+1::rofl:

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome :blush:

Haha, us humble Brits! :wink:

3 Likes

Hellooo and welcome! :smile: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

@lpfan61 thanks so much, pleasure to be here :blush:

1 Like

@the_termin8r thank you for the welcome! Looking forward to using the site to connect with other fans :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Welcome! Nice to hear that you can enjoy LP again :slight_smile:

1 Like

@rickvanmeijel thank you so much. I have listened to songs but only a select few over recent years because a sadness lingered with them. Now, I’m enjoying them more and valuing their awesomeness. Some of the best music ever created in our lifetime :exclamation:

1 Like

I agree. For me it was too hard for the first couple weeks, but after a while I could listen again. Just recently I listenend to The Hunting Party in full again and I felt just as excited about it as I did on its release date. The music will never go away, and neither will Chester :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome @zanybelle - :grin:have a good time here and the games section is very distracting at times :joy:

@theearlywalker thank you! I will check out that area. I have to say my gaming history is back with the days of Final Fantasy and Resident Evil :smile:

1 Like

Not those kinds of games unfortunately, she meant game threads like the word association game and others.

2 Likes

Thanx and yep- you’re right :grin:

Hello @zanybelle , and welcome

@StephLP18 hey Steph thank you for the welcome :blush:

Welcome @zanybelle :slightly_smiling_face:

@anngelenee thank you happy to be here :slight_smile:

@zanybelle I’m late but, welcome!

1 Like

@melisLP never late, thanks and love your picture!

1 Like