Headphones on LPU 9 Cover?

I was just wondering what brand the headphones on the cover of the LPU9 CD are…!?
Can somebody help?

EDIT:

I’m guessing that they are probably Sony. Mike stated in an interview yesterday that he uses Sony 7506 headphones so they could possibly be another Sony model. I’m just guessing though I really don’t know.

[quote=Holden]I’m guessing that they are probably Sony. Mike stated in an interview yesterday that he uses Sony 7506 headphones so they could possibly be another Sony model. I’m just guessing though I really don’t know.

They look like AKG K240. That model is on the market since 1975. So maybe the are some small facelifts.
ebay

[quote=Shoegaze4u][/quote]
Those are most definitely not Sony’s by design. they do remind me of AKGs

this: http://mikeshinoda.com/2011/04/22/my-old-headphones/ (

On a side note, I have yet to find a balanced sound via over the ear headphones. Listened to a quite large variety of them but still no balanced sound. Till then my in-ear SE 535 IEM will do.

I use the Audio Technica ATH-M50’s and they are awesome…

[quote=Hari5][/quote]
I’am very satisfied with my Dr. Dre Beats’s Studio. They have a good sound, they are well manufactured and they look cool. And by the way, Chester uses them as well :slight_smile:
Link

Hell Yeah brother! Me Too

I read the reviews of the ATH-M50. All of them are good including cnet with the exception of this.
Apparently these are worth to giving it a try. I got to find me a new pair on Amazon.

:slight_smile: