Hard To Find LPU Albums

I was just wondering… Is there any fellow LPU Members who would be willing to sell any rare and hard to find LPU CD’s such as LPU 2, LPU 3, LPU 4, or Hybrid Theory EP (Preferably “Brand New”). Please Message me if you do! Thanks!!!

You can download all of these from the LPU site, or do you mean you want the hard copies.

if you want to have the hard copies: ebay or a private collector.
A few weeks ago there was a blowout of the last 91 bundles of LPU1,2,3,4.
Some of the cds appered on ebay -.- gosh i hate that

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]if you want to have the hard copies: ebay or a private collector.

This.
Ebay or any collector. But be careful about the HTEP, as you may know, there are lots of fakes out there [wink]

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]if you want to have the hard copies: ebay or a private collector.
[/quote]

it’s the unreasonable price that we hate :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Jats]This.
Ebay or any collector. But be careful about the HTEP, as you may know, there are lots of fakes out there [wink]

As mentioned here, eBay is your best and most expensive bet. Otherwise a collector, but you have to see if they actually want to part with it :stuck_out_tongue:

I just sold my older copies on eBay a couple weeks ago. Sorry. :frowning:

damn :confused: wish i knew that earlier :smiley:

I think the fact that these CD’s normally are available for LPU members only, makes them so attractive and expensive.

Sure, name your price.