Happy Birthday project for Chester 2019

Sorry guys, I stopped taking part in these things years ago.

@justinkilmer
@Woco21
@littlemissantisocail
@yomarques
@mish3lka
@alz89
@otokandera
@jrtrussell
@anngelenee

Read post 35

@evooba it’s ok! :slight_smile: :hugs:

4 Likes

Read post 35

@samuel_the_leader (I know you’re busy and don’t want to bother you with my tag, just letting you know what’s happening here… :heart: )

@raz7
@HakManLP
@manypintas
@Reishtany
@OneMoreLight2017
@amitrish
@NoireXJasper
@jFar920
@derek

3 Likes

@intheend
@DavidZinssler
@svetoslavmm
@kg1462003
@LEUNRPHANTOM
@adrianne62
@no0rdinarysoldier
@annejprado
@meretlp

Read post 35
(I’m sure I missed someone in the lists… :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile: )

4 Likes

Yeah you missed me :joy:

2 Likes

@NickGr
I sent you a few things :grin:
If i get time I might create more

1 Like

Good work :+1:

2 Likes

I missed to tag @StephLP18 @rickvanmeijel and @the_termin8r because you 3 were chatting after Nick post 35, so I thought it wasn’t necessary… :crazy_face: tagging you now! :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

EDIT: I knew I would miss someone… :see_no_evil: sorry

@agusdbianco read post 35

3 Likes

@NickGr need your email addy again

Thank you for the tags, guys! Will be working on it with my best friend as soon as we have some time :hugs::two_hearts:

1 Like

I was just messing with you :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Omg, I’m so happy to be apart of this!! I’m going to think what I’m going to say in my small video :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks for adding me. Nice of you to take me into account. But… I’m not sure what I could do as I don’t feel like saying ‘Happy Birthday’. That’s why I didn’t take part in the poll above.

Probably I would have willingly joined 2 years ago if I had been here that time. Now, I would do even more than saying ‘Happy Birthday’ if it brought him back or if I could turn back the time.

Myself - I’ve been thinking rather about something like supporting Talinda’s innitiative ‘320 Changes Direction;’. I’ve visited the website:

The basic thing on the website are 5 signs of mental suffering (depicted as emoji faces - Personality Changes, Agitated, Withdrawn, Poor Self-Care, Hopelessness) and 5 healthy habits of emotional well-being (Take Care, Check In, Engage, Relax, Know). I wonder if they are enough. I never found Chester agitated, withdrawn, untidy or feeling hopeless (I 'm not able to discuss personality changes in him for obvious reasons). Just the opposite - he seemed happy and aware how to deal with his problems. He had loving family. He got involved himself in many charity events, work out hardly, kept seeing therapists (don’t know if in his last days but for sure in the past). So it seems it’s hard to find out what the other person has in his/her mind.

So I still haven’t made up my mind what I should do. And I’m upset because of what I wrote above and of my scepticism. But believe me I don’t want to sagotage your idea and your enthusiasm.

3 Likes

You’re part of this family :blush: :hugs:

You’re free to do what you want, obviously and what you feel like doing… :muscle:

It’s not a sabotage! Everyone can “celebrate” the way he/she feels… :muscle: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

Available for helping my fellow Greek LP fan out if he needs a hand with editing your happy birthdays to our common brother!
It will be an honor to help!

Just don’t let me direct it because i PROMISE it going off track :stuck_out_tongue:
it’s a thing i do… i drive trains off tracks specially on the subject of depression…
emotions carry me away where they need to go not i …

maybe if i can give you a hint of what i mean by sharing one here

editing skills are towards the end (the derailment)
Though i was completely overblown by these two versions of “one more light”
i think the mood of the video should be a little more positive, a little less depressing than the one i share here which is dedicated to fire deaths.
since Chester helped us get OUT of our depressions and we owe him something reflecting that if we are sending him happy birthdays up there.
Something like… “leave out all the rest” ? even if there’s nothing to leave out on such an idol of a family friend and artist i think it’s more fitting two years after his passing than “one more light”
i think we owe him to show a more happy world because he existed!

Sorry, haven’t read the whole thread yet to see other suggestions but i had to type this in!
<3 u fam!
Great idea @littlemissantisocail
this is LPU and LPU should honor the day ahead that the man who changed our lives was born!

i wasn’t inspired this on my own… i forgot the youtube autoplay on after listening to another LP song and as i was taking a shower thinking of the fire and a dream i had, this version came up and i rushed out the tub and started editing.
i don’t choose where to go … times do…

I can help… but not sure if i can steer this where LPU wants
so don’t let me do the editing alone :slight_smile:
@NickGr i also have Tsipra to deal with :stuck_out_tongue:

if you allow a tear with the video above, i promise to turn it to a diamond by the end of the vid.
for me … vids are art… i don’t spit something out if it has no purpose to be or make someone get or feel better.
Lots of depression out there.
Chester can help them still as he always cared to do, and this time, maybe we can help…
<3

2 Likes

Again… I knew I missed to tag someone… sorry @achilleas7 for not tagging you before! The family is big… :sweat_smile:
Anyway more infos are on post 35! :smile:

2 Likes

no worries dear @lpfan61
big family to remember all indeed and i am not the active type :wink:
but i can sure come handy if it’s for our brother so i popped in :stuck_out_tongue:

Had a conf. with my sister and we will be sending her childhood wall which is all lyrics from their songs. (selections of hers)
somehow a happy birthday needs to be added and…
may i suggest… some kind of a way to show that they are all purposed for this
LPU 2019 logo?
2019 Misses Chester?
a logo of just 2019?
Just throwing out ideas,
i guess it would be nice since footage out there are endless and recent and purposed footage have the best value!

Also, my vote was “only signs” so Chester’s voice can be heard all the time.
emotions uninterrupted… etc…
i’m the emo type i know… :relaxed:
and i hate to sing at my 38s :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:blush: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh nice! :smile:

:thinking: well… I think we’ll see in the process… since there’ll be writings/drawings/talkings/messages etc
We’ll see what the others say… :blush:

Well, me too will do something and take a pic… I’m bad at talking too lol :laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you for having called me, I definitely want to take part to this

2 Likes

What about Bubbles then?

1 Like