Happy Birthday Mike Shinoda

Happy birthday Mike and i wish you all the best wishes

Still is no reason to just leave it to a party for one day.

Yes but then the party on the next day wouldnā€™t a B-day party it would be a post B-day party.

here, have some unicorn poo in a jar

1 Like

Why did I only just now saw this picture?

1 Like

Thereā€™s one of him back in 2006 during a Fort Minor show. They were all so drunk but somehow managed to surprise Mike and had everyone in birthday hats and stuff.

EDIT: Found the pics

3 Likes

How adorable is that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Posting hereā€¦reviving this threadā€¦ :laughing:

Does anyone of you know if thereā€™ll be some project for Mike bday?
Next week,maybe itā€™s too late to start somethingā€¦ just want to knowā€¦ :sweat_smile:

We could all make a picture where we set something in fire and hold a sign ā€œWhen the worldā€™s on fire, all I need is you. Happy bday Spike Minodaā€.

1 Like

:grimacing: yeah, I knowā€¦ we usually celebrate Mike and Chester and say simply"happy bday" to the othersā€¦ we should change that habitā€¦ breaking the habits!!
Well if somebody has an idea for Phoenix, itā€™ll be really welcome! :heart:

I think this year itā€™s too late for a project until next week- so maybe we could twitter all the same sentence ??

1 Like

Lets go clichƩ and spam Twitter with #happybdayphoenix or something? And then set something on fire? :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Twitter hastag would be cool! :grin:
I canā€™t cause as you all know I donā€™t have Twitter,but Iā€™m sure lots of soldiers haveā€¦ :wink:

For the fire picsā€¦ :thinking: do you mean posting them on Twitter/forum or make a sort of vid?

1 Like

Post wherever a lot of Soldiers are :grin:

1 Like

Let us use the tag: #takeyourshirtoffshinoda and spam Twitter :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Come onā€¦ Donā€™t do it to him on his birthday :rofl:

Oops. Here is a poll on what tag to use on Twitter for Mikeā€™s birthday.

• 1 #takeyourshirtoffmikeshinoda
  • 2 #happybdaymikeshinoda
  • 3 #hereisdaketchup
  • 4 #sockitmike
  • 5 something else ( comment with your Idea)

0 voters

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: best poll ever - great work my queen of unicorn- poop

I love you @gatsie

2 Likes

Love you too pat dear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes