Guest?

With the laminate you can get early entry into the venue but can you take a friend (with a ticket obviously) in with you? any help will be appreciated

i Have also wondered the same question but got no answers as of late

Yes.

[quote=Derek]Yes.
[/quote]

Awesome! I was just about to ask the same thing. I have a friend that bought my ticket actually, and she isn’t in LPU. I don’t think it would be fair if I went in before she could.

[quote=shotgunopera][quote=Derek]Yes.
[/quote]

Awesome! I was just about to ask the same thing. I have a friend that bought my ticket actually, and she isn’t in LPU. I don’t think it would be fair if I went in before she could.[/quote]

Great. I was also wondering if you get a plus one. haha my friend is gonna be stoked.

Well the thing is that im concerned and not rly happy with is, well u are allowed to bring in one friend with you who is a non member. But i have maybe two friends comming with so does this mean that i have to leave one of my friends outside waiting, i dont get it and i rly dont wanna do that . But that might not happen anyways now cause the ticket price for my venue is wicked high this yr and its even high for my likeing i might be the only one going to this time thank-god i met somone from MI here and me and her are going to probly ride together…

Its nice to knwo we can most likely take in 1 person, however like chels, I will be going with a group of 4 people and im the only LPU member in the group. would suck to not get to go in early because they cant go in. If anyone knows if a group of 4 can get in please let me know? thank you ;DDDD

Yes Yes i agree and same here can you let me know also thats one thing i would ask adam tho too, but i still would like to bring in both my friends if they do go even tho you cant bring them in with you for the M&B at least they can walk around and wait for me…;

Yes Yes i agree and same here can you let me know also thats one thing i would ask adam tho too, but i still would like to bring in both my friends if they do go even tho you cant bring them in with you for the M&B at least they can walk around and wait for me…;[/quote]

Only ONE guest can come in with you. Adam was pretty clear on this.

Yes Yes i agree and same here can you let me know also thats one thing i would ask adam tho too, but i still would like to bring in both my friends if they do go even tho you cant bring them in with you for the M&B at least they can walk around and wait for me…;[/quote]

Only ONE guest can come in with you. Adam was pretty clear on this.
[/quote]

yep, Only one. I heard the same thing :slight_smile:

It makes sense for to let LPU members get in early with one friend, not whole groups, else huge numbers would be getting into the venue early and the whole process would be redundant.

I can see the catch though. LPU members will have the ability to get in early, but probably won’t use it if they have more than one friend with them at the gig.

[quote=Derek]Yes.
[/quote]

pokes