Guess the release date of the new album!

Yea so I thought it would be fun for us to guess the release date of the new album. Guess it right and you can be king!.. and also say “See! I told you!”

I am personally guessing it as being the 7th of May 2012. Possibly a bit too soon, but I have made that guess based on the whole “L.P.2012” pic that mike posted a couple of weeks ago.

This would then mean that LP will be playing new material at the Rock am Ring 2012 in early June.

I also think the increasingly frequent ‘band member LPU chats’ and magazine interviews, etc, are a way for the band to begin to create some hype. Fingers crossed! Can’t wait!

What do you think?

p.s. I cannot name anyone King Or Queen if you’re only guessing the month. Day/Month/Year! Maybe I should give a prize to the person that guesses correctly? LP singles bundle maybe?

I’m thinking aroung Auguest 2012 o.0 I’ve no idea why I thought that I think it’s just a feeling =3 ~hugz~

Definitly May 26 ,2012

Late May or very early June, in time to debut it at Rock AM Ring [smile]

I am rooting for the 18th of May :wink:
dont know why exactly then but I think so :smiley:

I think about June or May, could be the 1st April also as a little joke, but I do more expect something about the 13th May.

June 2012, right after they’ve done a few shows [smile]

I’d say September. like the last one was released.

to options…first in may before they come “on tour” or the second in august to present the new stuff “on tour”…mhhh i don´t know…[smile][confused][smile][lol]

i’m thinking June [biggrin]

May 29th

October.

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]June 2012, right after they’ve done a few shows [smile]

I think it’ll either drop before the tour or whilst they’re touring. I just think a festival tour is a great promotion especially to win some non-fans over. So I guess it will be released in May or June.

September :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=michalangelo]September :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
+1

[quote=AdieK84]I think it’ll either drop before the tour or whilst they’re touring. I just think a festival tour is a great promotion especially to win some non-fans over. So I guess it will be released in May or June.

my guess…TOMORROW :smiley:

I think it will be released on early September [smile]

HaHA…nope this was not funny. FAIL girl :stuck_out_tongue: