Guess the music video

@the_termin8r1 @Gatsie Or we can start describing specific live performances (we’ll keep it proshot only) or moments from LPTV or whatever…

I don’t know many because I tend not to watch them.

Yes, it was FM

Don’t you know? I see a lot of things related to the religion (angels, Mary&Jesus etc)

Haven’t noticed Mary or Jesus anywhere in the video tbh. And angels I don’t see as symbols of religion either lol. Guess it depends on how everyone interprets things.

Yes, I know. But I think they’re in the video because of religious meaning. You can see black and white angel (bad and good?)

Ok about the cross but would have never thought the 2nd pic represents Mary and Jesus lol. I’m not very good with making sense out of music videos :stuck_out_tongue:

@xTirea wait so I was wrong? And it was a FM song? What song? And I guess you go again. I tried to wait ;-; but the poopies.

I mean Final Masquerade

Yay! VICTOREE! Dan Dan dandane dan Dan dan dandandandandandannnnnnnnn Dan

I’m thinking In The End for some reason (dessert like ground = earth, flying whale = imaginary) but I’m sure I’m wrong lol

1 Like

Aww poopie ;-; your right ;-;

is @evooba right about being wrong, or is her answer right?
anyways, what’s the current question?

I’m right that I’m wrong lol.

@evooba Honestly, I pondered on your intelligent reply, and I can’t think of anything else.
Earth tone video - kind of Sepia feel of the video
A language unknown - the first shot of the video
Imaginary - things you explained, as it is a surreal video

I think you should ask the question already. You have won this one.

Well, SIB has an earth tone too (cause of the dirt in the band scenes) and imaginary creatures since Chester is basically making them up from the figurines and photos in the room, Faint also has an “unknown” language in it if you count “en processo”. Not even sure what it is lol

No your right, gosh poopies.

I dont thinnk “Faint” is imaginary :stuck_out_tongue:
I think we need @intheend’s approval in here.

And there’s the verdict, i am right that you are right :smiley:

Ohhh hahaha… ok, let’s see!

• Joe directed it
  • They consider it one of the easiest videos they’ve ever shot
  • Wild animals

Maybe it’s my fault, i thought this was hard but could be easy.

Earth tone color: different browns, green, different oranges.

A language unknown: the written characters on the wall Chester walks through.

Imaginary: the video looked peaceful, the flowers, the butterflies, the whale.

Faint? That’s a random guess.