Guess The Movies "Quote Edition"

Saw this on facebook and thought it’d be a fun game to play here, it would work much like the Guess the Movie game we have now but with a twist.

59616219_2998950036799239_4438229366131916800_n

Whoever guesses it wins and get’s to post the next one.

Quote:

“…but I wipe my own ass, I wipe my own ass!”

1 Like

Big Daddy

“On your left”

Moved to the games category cause it’s a game… :wink:

1 Like

Star Wars? This could be any film.

On another note, I thought the pic in the OP was missing a top corner, but realised it just blended in with the background lol.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

(If I’m right I’ll do the next one, just wanna be sure first xD)

2 Likes

I was gonna say winter soldier that or I guess “endgame” lol

@the_termin8r it really does look like it missing :rofl: didn’t even notice

@lpfan61 oops!! Haha thanks

3 Likes

@evowarrior5 you go

“I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don’t wanna know. I would like to think they were singing about some thing was so beautiful it cant be expressed in words and make your heart ache because of it.”

3 Likes

Shawshank Redemption I believe haha

Correct! You got next.

“Past the point of no return, No backward glances. The games we’ve played till now are at an end. Past all thought of if or when. No use resisting, Abandon thought and let the dream descend. What raging fire shall flood the soul? What rich desire unlocks its door? What sweet seduction lies before us. Past the point of no return. The final threshold? What warm, unspoken secrets will we learn, Beyond the point of no return?”

2 Likes

Hey :smile:

you are supposed to guess the quote first before posting one of you own, so it would’ve been my turn. But I’ll let it slide this time, next time I wont be so nice :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::rofl:

1 Like

Sorry I was in the middle of watching it and just typed it up.

1 Like

It’s all good :smile:

** Bump **

I had to google it (I’m sorry Rule breaker here :sob:)
I think it is “Phantom of the Opera”

1 Like

Pretty easy one I think.

"If you let my daughter go now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Taken.

“Aim for the bushes.”

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I know this one haha, just not sure if I should give someone else a chance :joy:

1 Like

I dont know it so you have my permission :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well if you insist lol

“The Other Guys”

maxresdefault

1 Like