(flips table on @jFar920)

“Keep me dumb, keep me paralyzed
Why try swimming? I’m drowning in fable”

I. ‘Words as Weapons’, Seether
II. ‘In Repair’, Our Lady Peace
III. ‘Bully’, Shinedown

I was busy most of yesterday. Anyways, I’ve heard that song on the radio: I

Grrrrrrr

Ok now that you answered. Again, why answer it right and know it’s right and not start up a new one. Go @jFar920

“And I say, hey yeah yeah, hey yeah yeah”

A. What’s Up? - 4 Non Blondes
B. Numb - Linkin Park
C. Baby - Justin Bieber

You guys will never guess

He-Man says it’s A.

hahaha lol it sure is C I swear…

1 Like

I know it’s A, because…

@jFar920 …I will kick you in the face…

If only @intheend and @jFar920 were face to face at the moment, they would be like…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Another annoying anime pic. Who the bloody hell sweats out of their hair?

That looks nothing like me…

First, I said it would be “like” that, not that it is.
Second, don’t mess with me. I have already stolen your daggers that you poke people with.

Sweat drops are a common visual convention. Characters are drawn with one or more prominent beads of sweat on their brow or forehead (or floating above the hair on characters whose back is turned). This
represents a broad spectrum of emotions, including embarrassment, exasperation, confusion, and shock, not all of which are necessarily considered to be sweat-inducing under normal conditions. Actual physical
perspiration in manga is signified by even distribution of sweat drops over the body, occasionally on top of clothing or hair.

Yes I know that. But I still find it annoying. Not as annoying as the facial expressions though. Idk about you but the last time I saw a person’s eyes turn into literal spirals was…um…ah yeah there was that one time…oh no,wait, it was never.

Dude really? You are so funny, I just lmao

1 Like

Don’t listen to robot @amitrish he’s just a buttsniffer. (gives @amitrish a bunny)

Everyone gets a bunny. Btw, we are really off topic. Who’s turn was it?

@jFar920 hasn’t popped in yet to see if someone guessed it right or not. Jackbutt

You are a potty-mouthed buttscratcher!
:poop: