Guess how do I look!

It was a valiant effort :slight_smile:

Surprise! Surprise! UK size 11 here!

Also, @samuel_the_leader why are you being cruel on plumpy @BELL_LP? Hehehehe
Since we do not have any new member here, shall we tag others, or keep asking each other?

Tag somebody and bring them in.

@Gatsie @intheenergy @The_early_walker @TripleXero
Wanna take guesses?

ok I tag @Gawel tsie, thanks, it´s a real pretty topic cause I thought same way at ripleXeross photo, that´s not what I expected and I like to say that it was (only in my opp) honorable, that you got the trust to post it, seems to be a cool guy this 000
@gatsie think ab 1,58m to 1,62 m tall
brown long swallowing hairs, straight but curls, at the end
thiks she pulls the hair out of her face to one side with her hand, for getting sight
styled in fine accessoires but totally everyday clothes, for special events kinda silk

Are you guys sure you tagged the right people? :laughing:

god bless I´m regular, I had edit the topic, dear Robert…

Lol. I don’t think we ever met these ppl

1 Like

ha ha ha so funny - plumpy??? Since when was that a word? Well I guess last week I was a boy, so god knows what I’ll be next week :joy: :smiling_imp: @amitrish @samuel_the_leader

You’ll transform into a unicorn that vomits rainbows.

Well, we all thought you’re like a plump pudding, like a BELL :laughing: :blush:

Thanks! - well i love unicorns and rainbows, so I’ll take that! :pray: :joy: @EvoOba

1 Like

What a cute topic! We don’t have to post actual pictures here of ourselves, do we? Just asking :stuck_out_tongue:

@The_early_walker LOL I was considering to change my screenname here but I’ll stick with Gatsie :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re image of me isn’t too far off.

• I’m 1.68,
  • My original hair is black and curly with semi-afro tendencies. But it is now long light brown with purple and more wavy curly at the ends and more straight at the top.
  • I prefer walking around in my cow-onesie but I like dressing up for special occasions.

I think @The_early_walker looks a bit like this.

• about 1.65 to 1.70
  • has long dark hair
  • has light eyes
  • US shoe size 6,5

I imagine you all are stick figures :3 @EvoOba @the_termin8r1 @amitrish @The_early_walker @BELL_LP. Besides @TripleXero he’s the guy from puddle of mudd

you guys are never going to get @intheend right. Most people think she has blonde hair, but she said on here her hair is dark.

#i think @intheend looks like a bunnie :3

:3

http://cdn.toonvectors.com/images/2/5914/toonvectors-5914-940.jpg

1 Like

ot mb we can post pics as well, when you´ll all like it? @triplxero we need a poll if or if not shhowing pics
@Gatsie
not far away,
1,68 m tall
long curley hair
hazel-green mixed up eyes
and I walk in big shoes european size 41
always high heeled
and using make up, only weekends not

ot how is it working now? I tag 000 to guess about intheend?