Guess A Soldier

Who knows where the centre or the end of nowhere is :slight_smile:

Technically the British are the centre of the world, thatā€™s why the UK is in the centre of the map, back in the day when they were developing what is today the ā€˜standardā€™ world map, the British were the world super power and were thus in the centre, hence the British Isles are in the centre of the map.

Or at least thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been told, havenā€™t actually bothered to fact check it. lol

1 Like

I remember the map with the USSR in the centre (or center if you prefer) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl:

I remember some 3. Empire maps with Germania clearly as center :sunglasses:

:rofl::nauseated_face:

1 Like

Itā€™s a male soldierā€¦

Oh well, every country thinks that in way is the center of the world. Greeks think that Delfoi are the center of the worldā€¦

OT no idea! Sorry

1 Like

damn!!! sorry!! she went to america for a trip i got confused :cold_sweat:

completely confusedā€¦

1 Like

Nobodyā€™s going to get this. Clue?

Hint: redneck ā€¦ and meanwhile not so high ranking as back then in Augustā€¦ should be easy now :stuck_out_tongue:

Lmao can only be charles :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Jk jk itā€™s the newlywed but kinda mean to call HIM redneck :thinking: thatā€™s a refined gentleman right there :thinking:

1 Like

Lol - Iā€™m referring to the hair colour :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Fml :exploding_head::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::monkey:
Iā€™m so effed up then :see_no_evil:
Let me go delete my guesses :rofl:

1 Like

Nooooooo - :joy::joy::rofl::rofl: chaos completed- and youā€™re right - itā€™s our dear Mr. @justinkilmer

2 Likes

The term redneck has nothing to do with hair colour though.

Lol - I see - Iā€™ve to use the translator more often ā€¦ :joy: you goooo @framos1792

A redneck is someone who lives in Texas, lives primarily off of shitty beer and raw steak. Owns a truck-load of guns, would die for 'murica and mates with their 17 cousins every other day.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: alright thanx for the explanation- makes me rofl :rofl:

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I repeatā€¦just say redneck=charles

Let me come up with one

2 Likes

Rednex - here they come:

3 Likes

Ok
-our very own example of antimeria
-lurks most the time
-this gal is 9hours ahead of me in time zones

1 Like