Guess A Soldier

:cold_sweat: I didnā€™t knowā€¦ so sorryā€¦ :pensive:

1 Like

I guess we all are ā€¦ :cry: and this is once again a reminder for us all to reach out before itā€™s too late-

guys, letā€™s promise each other to not feel ashame for feeling weak or to feel helpless and numb - we must try to reach out in case and care for soldiers struggling, to share love - to have an open ear and mind - to be aware about each otherā€¦

each life is a big gift and each death causes a big loss and hurts- letā€™s act responsible and reach out - no matter what- letā€™s proof that we are diffrent and that we are here for each other- no matter what!

7 Likes

Agreed! Nicely said! :heart: :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :muscle:

3 Likes

:kissing_heart::heart::hugs: thanx I NEEDED YOUR HUG SO much rn

3 Likes

well said @theearlywalker!!!
every life is special and important in its own way. we need more love and support. less hate.
the world can be a bit lonely place sometimes, but we always have to reach out because thereā€™s always someone that can help. either a friend, a family member or a doctor. we check our physical body every year with blood testes and xrays and stuff. why dont check our minds every once in a while? :slight_smile: it doesnt mean that we are crazy if we go ho the psychologist, it means that we are human, and humans need suport. in every possible way. reach out if you are struggling. even just a bit sad. every life matters.
sending love to all of you, LPU family :slight_smile: :heart:

8 Likes

I want you to know that we care for and love you and will be there for you no matter what. And I agree 1000% with what. @theearlywalker said

4 Likes

I swear all my life was made up for this, for love. We are a family and as a family we shouldnā€™t feel ashamed to reach out if something is wrong, life is so important. Well said. :heart: :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind.

6 Likes

It was @birdy1989 - itā€™s still your turn @framos1792

1 Like

I totally agreeā€¦ Ive been trying to send positives words to other people (i dont know) when i see status updates and stuff that say they dont wanna live or they feel alone and stuffā€¦ If i can help only 1 person feel a little betterā€¦ I just hope it helpsā€¦

2 Likes

Dang? Dancing queen? Wheeeere are you Bat? @framos1792

2 Likes

@framos1792 we are waiting for your turn :grin:

1 Like

:scream::cold_sweat: Iā€™m so sorryyyyyyy :grimacing:

Ehhh

-Taylor Swift album title, though also is the year the game boy was released :star_struck::crazy_face:
-female
-once again, is most liked by my pretend cousin from sf :crazy_face:

bump!

:thinking: @evooba ?
@anngelenee ?

The gameboy was released in 1989, fantastic year :joy:

1 Like

@framos1792

Iā€™m pretty sure @birdy1989 is the answer

1 Like

Fml Iā€™m sorry I kept the game stalled! Yes it was her!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I like how you have them a clue @birdy1989 :speak_no_evil::joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha :joy: I couldnā€™t resist

1 Like