Guaranteed LP Meet and Greet?

I know people have posted about this but I was really unsure. I heard that if you signed up before a certain date in January, you would be guaranteed a meet and greet. Is this really true? I sent the email to the address I was given in order to do this but I still havent heard back. Is it normal for them not to respond?

Please let me know. It would be my biggest dream come true to finally meet the band.

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

[quote=Kristina K]I know people have posted about this but I was really unsure. I heard that if you signed up before a certain date in January, you would be guaranteed a meet and greet. Is this really true? I sent the email to the address I was given in order to do this but I still havent heard back. Is it normal for them not to respond?

Please let me know. It would be my biggest dream come true to finally meet the band.

[quote=lpfmfan][quote=Kristina K]I know people have posted about this but I was really unsure. I heard that if you signed up before a certain date in January, you would be guaranteed a meet and greet. Is this really true? I sent the email to the address I was given in order to do this but I still havent heard back. Is it normal for them not to respond?

[/quote]

Just got my first meet and greet of the year confirmed. RaR