Grey Daze? :)

as my sister said, unusual to hear Chester when he does not scream :smiley:

theres loads of songs he has with various artists, like ‘‘slow ya roll’’ and ‘‘hunger strike’’

i really like grey daze. Have an original tshirt from them! My favourite song is she shines

Grey Daze is awesome. I enjoy their songs, which are soooo relaxing. Chester sang amazingly and I also love the guitar riffs - as simple as amazing ;).

Another side of Chester’s numerous talents [heart]

Ahhh I love Grey Daze. I asked Chester about them in June but he didn’t remember any of the songs off the top of his head! XD

I really like The Down Syndrome and She Shines :slight_smile:

ahahahaha I have no doubt :smiley:

and my fav is The Down Syndrome

damn that is so sad :frowning:

For real ?
Pretty sad, their songs are so great…and some of them would have fit very good for Hybrid Theory, I think. More at the lyrically point, but they are in similar genres [lol]

For real ?
Pretty sad, their songs are so great…and some of them would have fit very good for Hybrid Theory, I think. More at the lyrically point, but they are in similar genres [lol]

For real ?

I love Grey Daze. They’re an amazing band!

Grey Daze is fantastic.

Grey Daze was fantastic. I have all the …no sun today album and it’s simply perfect! My favorite ones are Sometimes and Hole.

But Grey Daze just reminds Chester of his dark past so talking of this with him is a pretty bad idea.

[quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin]Grey Daze was fantastic. I have all the …no sun today album and it’s simply perfect! My favorite ones are Sometimes and Hole.

But Grey Daze just reminds Chester of his dark past so talking of this with him is a pretty bad idea.

I looove Grey Daze!
very balanced and awesome songs.
too bad it relates too much with Chesters past, but I’m hoping they’ll release some more stuff!
Chesters voice can be used for anything, WHAT an EPIC songtalent!! [cool]

I quite like them :slight_smile: Not as good as LP but even so some songs are really nice :slight_smile:

[quote=Monica]I looove Grey Daze!
too bad it relates too much with Chesters past, but I’m hoping they’ll release some more stuff!

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Monica]I looove Grey Daze!