Go home, you're drunk!

novody seems to be failing lately

Type: Until now :stuck_out_tongue:

umzik bow

type: what is the ODD thing ?

what is the ODD tnkg

Type: Nearly

neale

type: I am a little weird but it’s okay…

I sn a littlr weuirf buz itßs olay…lol :yum:
type: monday morn in spring is really nice ! lol

mondat morn in sprimh is reallu nice @ lol

Type: The sun will shine for you.

zhe sin eill shone goe yiz lol:

type : todays work can´t be hard when sun is shining

Today’s work can’t be hard when sun is shining

Type: Freedom can be frightening if you’ve never felt it.

Freed in whims be frighten if you nf for l really I. Into wh Ke in our oodk e q they only have to dneont miwhqhahahw (omgosh ;D you did a LP lyric muwhahahahahah)

Type: onedaybunnieswilltakeoveemankindandruleovertheworldwithcarrotstaffdandwhoeverdishonorthemwillpayrhepricewithrheirfreedomtothebunnydungeon…

(slowly backs away with an evil smirk)

onedaybunnieswilltakeoveemadkindandruleovertheworldwithcarrotstaffdandwhoeverdishonorthemwillpayrhepricewithrheirfreedomtothebunnydungeon…

2 things:
1 - @intheend you wrote ‘ovee’ not over
2 - I’m magic, I only wrote that with 3 buttons

This one is for @intheend

Type:

Consider a cube immersed in a fluid, with its sides parallel to the direction of gravity. The fluid will exert a normal force on each face, and therefore only the forces on the top and bottom faces will contribute to buoyancy. The pressure difference between the bottom and the top face is directly proportional to the height (difference in depth). Multiplying the pressure difference by the area of a face gives the net force on the cube – the buoyancy, or the weight of the fluid displaced. By extending this reasoning to irregular shapes, we can see that, whatever the shape of the submerged body, the buoyant force is equal to the weight of the fluid displaced. apparent loss in wt of water= wt of object in air-wt of object in water

The weight of the displaced fluid is directly proportional to the volume of the displaced fluid (if the surrounding fluid is of uniform density). The weight of the object in the fluid is reduced, because of the force acting on it, which is called upthrust. In simple terms, the principle states that the buoyant force on an object is equal to the weight of the fluid displaced by the object, or the density of the fluid multiplied by the submerged volume times the gravitational constant, g. Thus, among completely submerged objects with equal masses, objects with greater volume have greater buoyancy.

The stupidity ends here.

1. Yeah sure, and earlier I wrote madkind instead of mankind and also typed ‘rth’ instead of ‘the’.
  2. And I know for a fact that you didn’t type that you fart eater

Type: liar liar.

liar liar

Type: Piece of cake

Piece of faet (fart)

Type: September October November July

September Ovglbeer November Huly

Type: Not too bad

Not to bac

Type: awwwww poopie, so close

think it happened, it becomestotally crazy, so why not, I join into the swirl :relaxed:

What are you talking about?

Awe poopie so close

Type: nailed it or autocorrect…wrong ‘aw’ :3 ;(

mailef ot or sitokorrevt --erong ß p ß - ;d4:809
type: so what

So what

Type: I don’t care anymore