Gift membership,lpu11?

Hi guys,this may be silly question,but i want to give lpu11 membership as a gift to a friend.I just want to be sure that it dosnt come to me on my email address?

In the billing info, enter YOUR details. In the shipping info, enter your FRIEND’S details :slight_smile:

Simply add your friend’s address on the shipping info and not yours.

Yeah tha.x for advice,i tried that but my friend got pakage I got extra membership.you need to open new account for them,as memdership goes to email address. Woops! I ended up sighning him up for $25 member. He still gets full package but not membership $85 later.hahaha W:-)

I’m guessing you know what to do now, but if you are going to try again, make sure you log out, click “Join”, pick the package you want to get them, and once you get though the checkout, and make them a ground(ctrl) account

I’m guessing you know what to do now, but if you are going to try again, make sure you log out, click “Join”, pick the package you want to get them, and once you get though the checkout, and make them a ground(ctrl) account

Yeah,you have to open new account,my extra year added on to existing account mine expires nov 2013 now.Theye automaticly credited my account for the one I messed up.Sweet .W:-D