GarageBand fun!

Wait… StageLight or GB?

1 Like

Sure bro :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Gb

1 Like

I actually prefer phone version over the desktop one as it’s easier to work with. Desktop one is easier when you’ve got MIDI tools(keyboards, guitar , etc)

1 Like

Wow good job! I especially liked the ending when all these instruments start playing together.

@NickGr I enjoyed your song as well. Great sinister vibes and creepy atmosphere haha

3 Likes

What a nice music Honey! It very much reminds me of LPU CDs, I love it :slight_smile: You are so tallented! :star_struck: Please tag me in every new song you’ll make :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Honey8
What a lovely track! :heart_eyes: I specially liked the beginning when the guitar starts! A nice job! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Accociated with an empty, cold city full of neon lights… the exact picture I had in my head while creating it

3 Likes

Okay. Thnx. I don’t have any i phone… So i will work by mac only…

Thanks a loot @rickvanmeijel !! :blush::blush: Yeah i love the ending part too! Especially when the turkish - indian sound…

Aww lil’ angel! Thanks a loooot!! :hugs::hugs: Yep sure… i will tag you in my every creation :+1:

Thanks ! Thats my favorite guitar tune!! :heart_eyes:

I am glad my inspirators liked it! Thanks nick and rick!! I will make the more but maybe not so frequently. Working on other creations too. + Busy schedule is like "a heavy hand pulls me down :notes::notes: … " :sweat_smile:

Thanks a lot for all your pleasing comments and appreciation!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Niceeee sound track!agreed with @rickvanmeijel … the ending is my favourite part… :smile: keep it up! :wink:

3 Likes

Honey, it sounds really great! Good choice of tunes and beats. You’re so talented, friend! Good job! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks dear. :hugs: I actually tried to connect it with the title. Cold flame… It was slow and soothing in starting… made it a bit firey at end :smiley: :fire:

Thanks dear. I will be working on my hobbies daily but will switch them. This was Music, just made an art, will go for a ballad now :slightly_smiling_face:… aand… i dunno why the sky isn’t so nice for the photography… I will find something to click soon :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

So… GB had a major update a couple of days ago and they’ve added beat sequencer. This is basically the tryout of one plus some keyboard bass sounds

3 Likes

I heard both of them on SC. They are amazing. You’ve done a great work! :smiley::+1:

1 Like

First tryout of StageLight App

@jabinquaken
@acemasters
@the_termin8r
@gatsie
@yolo5494
@rickvanmeijel
@AJ_7
@theearlywalker
@Honey8
@NoireXJasper

8 Likes

Now you need some guitar and bass and you’ll be on the way to a very cool song!

1 Like

Guitar in StageLight is sorta… uncomfortable for me. I might add it in GarageBand…
And maybe, maybe i will get myself at least a small MIDI keyboard… would be nice

UPD: now downloading Logic Remote on my phone, it supports GB… let’s see how it works

1 Like

Ahem… where’s my tag? :frowning: :roll_eyes:
But…I found it either way… :blush: aaand well done! Like @acemasters said with the sound of a guitar it would be better, but it’s fine this way too!! :smile:

2 Likes

Ah shit, sorry!

2 Likes

:grin: Don’t worry friend! :hugs:

1 Like

Its nice electro @NickGr add some guitars it will be awesome. I’ve already listened on soundCloud :blush:

Okay here i go with next one. Dunno how but i am managing all my hobbies on time! :smiley: One every week :blush: This is called “Escape”

https://soundcloud.com/honey-8-158428681/escape

@theearlywalker @the_termin8r @mishelka3 @GioS @gatsie @evooba @framos1792 @ironsoldier16 @lpfan61 @NickGr

11 Likes