GarageBand fun!

Alrightyyyy! I’ve got something to tell today. This is my last music probably for skme years until i get a good DAW which is suitable for me (or i get my dad’s password somehow so that I can download loops :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) or maybe i start after i learn Guitar :slightly_smiling_face: so it’s a pause for some years. This year especially. I’ll continue with my art, writing, Photography… more frequently…

I especially thank @NickGr @rickvanmeijel for the introduction of music and bringing me into this… thanks guys just you guys brought my interest and initially i started creating… :two_hearts::heart:

Remember this is not the end. It’s just a break lol who knows i start again after next yr if my mom allows to learn a guitar. :blush::blush:

This track. “Joy Mix” is a 7 min play which has all kinds of instruments mixed. It’s the best music i have ever made and yes thanks to Rick van Meijel for all the help dude! :hugs: He suggested some changes in the music… the name idk if is correct cause I couldn’t think of any but i love the cover tho :joy:

Well lots of thanks to ya guys for being my music inspiration! And no doubt y’all will always be :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Here’s it. Hope you guys like it! Ëñjòy my this year’s last blast! :tada::sparkles::confetti_ball::notes::notes::musical_note::musical_score:

Listen to Joy Mix by Honey 8 #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/honey-8-158428681/joy-mix

@rickvanmeijel @gatsie @AJ_7 , @georkost , @NickGr , @NoireXJasper , @theearlywalker , @the_termin8r , @acemasters

8 Likes

@framos1792 , @ironsoldier16 , @GioS , @aaran , @lpfan61 , @mish3lka , @StephLP18 @LPUgrl2 , @Mel_4 , @titan2025

2 Likes

@chigokurosaki @pippi_langstrumpf1

It wont work for :angry::rage:

1 Like

How niiiiiceee this one is )
Great job sis! Never thought of getting yourself a complete instrument and/or Logic Pro X??
(ab Logic - it costs a damn lot so… we both know what source to use)

1 Like

Sorry what?! I was scared for a second. I didn’t get you :no_mouth:

Thanks Nick! :smiley::smiley: Well I’ll think about everything after this yr lol… like I’ve heard a lot about cubase too!

Was supposed to say wont work for me

Sorry for my late reply, gonna listen asap!

Edit: Just listened to the final product. Great job Honey! And you’re always welcome for future help on your musical projects :slight_smile:

1 Like

What won’t work for you? :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

Thank you :blush::blush: don’t worry I’ll come soon to you and @NickGr :sweat_smile::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Forgot to reply! :scream: :see_no_evil: lol
Nice piece aaand what does that mean?? :point_down:

Last music for some years :slightly_smiling_face: thank you dear u am happy you liked it :blush: :two_hearts::heart:

1 Like

ok… :roll_eyes:
Yaaaay! you’re spamming the forum! :laughing: free time today??:smile: :hugs:

1 Like

I took out the free time. I got up early in the morning and started completing Everything… hopefully i have done a lot… i am going again in some time :slightly_smiling_face: :heart::two_hearts:

1 Like

The soundcloud thing you put up :pensive::pensive: its not the first time its happened to me

1 Like

You mean it doesn’t work for you there? Then you can check YouTube I’ve got music video too. :hushed:

2 Likes

Until now I have time to pay attention to your music bro. And I mean to listen to those songs I couldn’t hear before.

BTW I loved this one so much!

1 Like

Finally found this thread!
I didn’t even remember the name it was Soo difficult to find lol…

1 Like

My new one :slightly_smiling_face:
4 months later… hehe

Comments and guidance welcomed :blush:

https://soundcloud.com/honey-8-158428681/aura

4 Likes

Congrats on the new release! This track has jazzy vibes, especially because of that piano. I like the production and the various instruments that you’ve put together. It all sounds coherent and it flows well.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiley: It’s all because of you. I remember you told once to try more layers of sounds so that it doesn’t feel empty… i did that in middle hehe :smile:

1 Like