GarageBand fun!

Nice track Honey! Lots of cool sounds used. I agree with @acemasters on the transitions, they could be smoother.

1 Like

Okay ace! :hushed: I got that. Thaaannkkkk youuuuu!! :hugs::hugs::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::heart::heart:

I wanted the review of that thing only… i actually put sound effect in that.
So I’ll have to see what can i add instead :thinking: can you suggest something? Or i should put just jingles and guitar only?

Thanks! :hugs::sparkles::heart::heart: I’ll check on that surely! Thanks for telling. I’ll try to improve in next one! :smiley::hugs::sparkles:

1 Like

I’m definitely looking forward to buying a pad controller. Maybe Novation or Akai…

1 Like

Ooh. What is that?

1 Like

for making beats…maybe i’m buying something from Novation but butt – i need something compilable with y software

1 Like

Ooh. That’s niceee!

1 Like

Did you get the latest LPU email newsletter? LP is gonna sell some of their touring instruments. Some of the proceeds go to Music For Relief.

1 Like

I did. I’ll have a look if the price is suitable

I don’t think they’ll be suitable lol. This is professional gear

1 Like

I mean, suitable for the prof gear, they might rise the prices because it’s LP

2 Likes

Kid wants a toy! I badly want that sampler !
Actually i can afford myself this but i’ll do after the exams… lol
9slkcpsw6bk0040sggo4kokws

2 Likes

So here it finally comes… it’s been quite a while since i’ve really recorded something…

@jabinquaken
@acemasters
@the_termin8r
@gatsie
@yolo5494
@AJ_7
@theearlywalker
@Honey8
@NoireXJasper

11 Likes

^^^^^^
@lpfan61
@IronSoldier16

Smoother, more melodic than the songs before and very nice calming :+1:t2: I like it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

New track! :star_struck: You’re full of ideas! keep it going! I like that effect which appears at around 2:49-50 and the whole ending part :blush:

1 Like

Thanx sisters @lpfan61 and @theearlywalker :hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Good combination of sounds, it creates an interesting soundscape. One tip: this track can use a clearer structure. It kinda lacks one, for my taste at least :grin:

1 Like

I actually had issues while mixing it — the app glitched a bit and I had to re-record the sub bass…

Ah that sucks. Is there a way to freeze tracks like in Stagelight? That way you save some memory

1 Like