1 Like

Uh, that means its my turn.
But I don’t know any riddles :thinking:

1 Like

I just get all mine off google :joy:

1 Like

Ok, a little bit different. But its not from Google :stuck_out_tongue:

The curtains blow in the wind.
There is a puddle of water on the floor.
Romeo and Juliet lying dead.

What did happen?
I only answer yes or no. As long as it is “yes” you can ask the next question.
If you already know this, help with the answers.
:blush:

1 Like

Someone left the windows open, it started raining like all hell, they went to close them, but slipped and died due to severe head trauma?

1 Like

Yes

No

They committed suicide… Poison and a knife… The open window and the water (by the rain) is just a coincidence and has nothing to do with their deaths😜

1 Like

But no

Come on!!! Then they are not the real Romeo and Juliette… The Losers​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Never said so.
It’s a riddle from my kids times. :woman_shrugging:

Never got Romeo and Juliet anyway, annoying melodramatic couple.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So, a kids riddle… Thinking as a kid I would say, one of them spilled a glass of water when the window flew open
And then both of them wanted to pick up the glass and they cracked their skulls on each other…

Oh, did I ever mentioned I have a very very big imagination :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Love that, but no.

:heart:

Someone ordered a hit on Romeo, he walked past an open window, got taken out by a sniper. Some time later Juliet walks by, sees Romeo, pisses herself out of fear and then dies of horror? :joy:

1 Like