nope :grin:

A dog?

A car?

A letter? :thinking:

1 Like

nearly there chief, look at the first two lines again

The number 9 in a digital watch?

1 Like

A parcel? Heeey @IronSoldier16 :tada::sunny::sunny::hugs:- it’s been a while that I met you here… everything well?

3 Likes

Paaat!!! :hugs: Yeah, everything is fine here, just as busy as @Honey8 atm. How are you?

2 Likes

Haaaah - @Honey8 is here too :blush: Good morning buzzy :honeybee: :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart:-

you really work a lot at the moment, do you? Happy to hear you’re well :+1:t2: You only deserve this bro :sunny::hugs: !! I need to go now- since I’m on early shift again I hope we can talk more often and that I get what’s going on in your life atm - have a goodnight Manu :sleeping:

3 Likes

Good morning sweet soulsis @theearlywalker​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::heart::hugs: hope its a bright start for you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah, planning classes can kill you lol. Also I play in my free times :sweat_smile:

Cya later. And I tell you everything via WA, ok?

I’m off.

2 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes::heart:- getting back to work keeps always surprises, hopefully the good kind- good flow studying sweetheart :revolving_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Sounds perfect @IronSoldier16 :purple_heart::cyclone::revolving_hearts::hugs: Cya there :blush:

2 Likes

Back to work day? :heart_eyes::smiley: Goodluck!! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

@framos1792 is the only one on the right track

1 Like

I’m right here, it’s irritating me :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Not only you… :thinking: good luck solving it… :+1:t2:

1 Like

I keep going back to your parcel answer :sweat_smile:

Same to you while you’re out and about :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Oof. I missed that answer. Even closer. :flushed: