Games

Hi all I was just wondering what games you are playing if some. my faves are skyrim minecraft battelfield 3 and team fortress 2

Post yours here

one online game im playing is runescape. another game place i play at is neopets, yea im still there… :3

i like inklink also, u draw and people have to guess what it is… its like pictionary but on a computer

I like:

• Grand Theft Auto series
  • Call Of Duty series
  • Test Drive Unlimited
  • Colin McRae DIRT series
  • Age Of Mythology

[quote=intheend]one online game im playing is runescape. another game place i play at is neopets, yea im still there… :3

i like inklink also, u draw and people have to guess what it is… its like pictionary but on a computer

[quote=michazyee][quote=intheend]one online game im playing is runescape. another game place i play at is neopets, yea im still there… :3

I like Japanese games. RPGs like Final Fantasy or Beat’Em’Ups like BlazBlue. And of the classic games :wink: (Mario etc)

HALO 1-3 of course ! :slight_smile:

I havent had time to play any but I just bought myself a 7950 graphics card in anticipation of GTA V at the end of the year.

The Devil May Cry series. Legacy of kain : soul reaver, bayonetta

I play call of duty series tony hawk ride and some online games

Oh… too much [biggrin] Especially on computer.
Dead Space & Resident Evil are awesome series. But anything Star Wars related, too.

call of duty 1- 2, black ops & modern warfare 3
Tony Hawk series

I just beat Skyrim, so now I’m on Dead Island. It’s fun so far.
My Favorite Games and Series:
God of War
Skyrim
Assassins Creed
Uncharted
Killzone
Call of Duty
Resident Evil
Dante’s Inferno
Fallout
Any Star Wars game!

I’m a huge gamer loll
My best of all time :

• Zelda : A link to the past
  • God of War I - II - III
  • Diablo II (can’t wait for the upcoming third !!)
  • GTA : San Andreas

Those are my favourite ! I’ve played hundreds of other games that I loved [biggrin]

This is my favorite games:
-Counter Strike:Source
-Grand Theft Auto IV
-Call of Duty
-PES 2012