Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

second :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes you are right, I want a wig but didn’t buy one yet :slight_smile: Your turn, @theearlywalker :grin:

1 Like

we are on
would like ya join
feeling very sad

aww, I will be in a few now smoking cigarette

1 Like

I didn’t know we’ve to guess from these three.

Last one

LOL maybe it’s 2?

Sam was right! you go @samuel_the_leader

1. Seems like only my father is excited about Trump. He says that Trump exaggerates to ensure that everyone notices, so that when he normalises things down things would get accomplished. Eg: My father says that the Taiwanese diplomacy thatTrump stirred up is to get China to return the Spratly islands etc in the Pacific if China wants the continuation of ‘One China’ policy.

2. One of the Trump books in his possession has (fraudulent) Trump University logo on it :fearful:

3. At McDonalds a few hours ago, the waitress accidentally gave hot coffee. (My hands still stink of the McDonalds soap :money_mouth:)

So any guesses?

#3? is it that one?

first man,that must not be true!

Yes, @gatsie is correct. Third one is the lie.

1 & 2 are unfortunately true @theearlywalker :fearful:

My father’s Trump books:

I think you heard about the Trump University lawsuit of being a fraud before.

Trump is a fraud that is going to fraud up the states with his fraud.

anyways… LOL

Here’s my 3 possible lies:

1 I’m going out on a date tomorrow
2 I’m a shop-a-holic
3 I am supposed to go to bed early tonight.

:hugging: hopefully the third :joy:

ot: date? time to talk :joy: @gatsie

#3 is true, I have to go to bed early. :sleeping::sleeping: :grin:

Is it cuz of 1? :thinking:

Well, I do have an appointment very early in the morning tomorrow. But I don’t have a date. So you are correct @samuel_the_leader , and thus it is your turn :slight_smile:

What I saw, days ago; shirts are my forte (happy guessing :grin:):

1. There was a teenage girl wearing a light-colored blouse with the words: JE NE SAIS PAS

2. There was a middle-age woman wearing a blouse with the words: N’IMPORTE QUOI

3. There was a lady with a handbag wearing a dark-colored blouse with the words: JE DÉTESTE RODARTE

:joy: thanks, gotta go google :stuck_out_tongue:

ni I role the dice…SECOND

No wonder, you cheated. You’re correct, so you go. @theearlywalker :stuck_out_tongue: