Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

Please tell me it’s the first one.

I’ve never heard of 5SOS but what’s wrong with Skillet? I like their music.

Exactly. They think they are the rock version of Bieber. Something like Backstreet Boys and Blue.

Oh. I take it then that you didn’t mean Skillet with the other post.

No, I didn’t.

1 Like

No need to drag the Backstreet Boys in here :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, everyone has a guilty pleasure :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m actually quite curious for the new BSB album coming out, but nobody needs to know that though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

hahaha @gatsie :joy: do they do an european tour???

@zoe_k can you please tell us, what the lie is???

They have a show in Las Vegas now, from what I understood. And I’m sure that once their new album is out they will tour Europe too. I’ve been to their last concert, which was actually quite entertaining. These guys [BSB] can give good shows, I don’t care what people say :stuck_out_tongue:

*FYI, they’ve all been working out a lot too and aren’t ashamed to go shirtless [[unlike some people…]], so a BSB concert is a little like going to a mild version of singing Chippendales :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@theearlywalker I’m sorry, I wasn’t on the Internet for two-three days

The lie is second one

So she is next?

I think we all got confused. No one actually guessed (but me). Anyways, @zoe_k, you have to tag someone.

1 Like

@evooba you go

Again?

• I just watched a movie.
  • I ate chocolate while I was watching it.
  • I watched it on my tablet, curled up on the sofa.

You watched it on your phone in bed?

No, I did watch it on my tablet but in bed :stuck_out_tongue: Go ahead!

I’ve been calculating the costs of my RC upgrades. The number is between £475 and £520 for everything combined (the two prices are dependent on where I get my carbon parts from which itself is dependent on availability, obviously I’m praying the cheaper ones are in stock). Which is flat out stupid. I’m glad I didn’t pay for the initial car. My granddad was mad enough to buy it as a gift for me.

So far I’ve got about £195 worth of the stuff.

The other stuff I will be getting at 3-4 separate times (i.e. Xmas, Bday, Name day, etc…) because it’s too big an ask to get them in 1 go. My parent insist on on playing for the stuff because they want me to save my money for more important things (uni, a real car, uni textbooks and supplies,etc…)

Uhm… So it’s #3? :sweat_smile:

I’d say the 1st one.