Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

third I guess??

Yeah. I got into a fight (that I had some part in starting), but I wasn’t threatened with expulsion. I only got a telling off but not as much as the guy I started the fight with because he was a well know asshole in the school. Also I would have murdered him had the dinner lady not stepped in because he punched me in the face :stuck_out_tongue:

ok guess on

the weather here seem to become better

my mood definetly becomes better

the coffee here in hopital is better [than at home…]

The third?

yes go ahead @annawe

• I used to be a very good athlete

• I always live with the risk to break my feet, because of my ligaments

• I always remember all of my dreams

The last?

The last one is actually the truth :smiley:

second? [sth interessting from yadream last night? lol ]

The second is sadly the truth.
My last dream was not interesting but a little cufusing because I were at an open air festival and my old english teacher was there…

I tag @samuel_the_leader

1. Nowadays (towards summer) the sky is dark navy blue at 10pm, although in winter the sky at 10pm was definitely pitch black.

2. It rained again today.

3. I keep underestimating the spiciness of the KFC Zinger :frowning:

Going for the third since I have no idea what it is.

No, it’s true. I think @the_termin8r mentioned before what it is.

I would go for option1 because KFC is hawwwtttttt!!!
Also, Happy Anniversary @Jabin_Quaken! (I know this is late, but you can still treat us!)

No, obviously not the lie. (This was a giveaway by right)

I tag @coon.

1 Like

It’s basically a KFC burger with a chicken fillet inside it with a leaf of lettuce and some mayo, except the chicken fillet has the same spicy coating as the spicy wings. It’s a ‘meh’ sandwich. It’s not even that hot (at least over here). I remember my uncle and cousin came over here some time last year and we went to KFC and my cousin ordered 2 zingers and couldn’t even get through one. When I asked him if he had eaten it before he said no. Which begs the question, why the hell did you buy 2?

Really? It’s not that hot. I’ve had German KFC and it’s no different to the UK one.

Can I go @samuel_the_leader since @Coon is nowhere to be seen?

Yes you can go next @the_termin8r

Yesterday I accidentally swallowed a small piece of Lego because when I can’t take the pieces apart with my hands I use my mouth sometimes.

One of my teachers has a habit of giving me ‘partials’ for my coursework (a partial is when you’ve almost got the grade but maybe had a minor error so they let you fix it). And then in the feedback he lists a bunch of stuff that I need to include which are all usually in the 7 or 8 paragraphs above the very feedback. It’s like he doesn’t even read my work.

I tend to make stupid mistakes in maths.

first one???