Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

I know, I just don’t like listening to just a few songs, I prefer listening to the entirety of an album :wink:

Ok, @EvoOba
Thanks for tagging me.

1. I don’t drink alcohol.

2. I’ve never been at the sea side.

3. Today is our wedding anniversary.

Third is the Lie (and if so congraz To ya & @coon ( the kInda Devil centaur is awesome🌹)

The second one?

It’s our 3-d anniversry today! Thanks for the congrats! :smile:

What? What do you mean?

Yeap! You got it! I’ve been to Crimea couple of times, before it was annexed.

The doll she created I saw it the Other Day in her art threat! Congrats so it’s Second First is true I know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ah! Her! She’s really nice. Funny to play :slight_smile:

Yes. @EvoOba guessed.

Happy anniversary! :slight_smile:

Let’s see…

• I never wear shorts/cut offs/whatever and open shoes (flip flops, sandals etc).
  • I need it to be completely dark in order to sleep.
  • I’ve read all of John Green’s books.

Thanks!

I think, this time it’s the second one.

No, it’s not that one.

The first?

That’s true as well… @Gatsie you go.

Who me? Well alright. Guess the lie… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 As a kid, I used to climb in trees
2 As a kid, I once brought a heart to school.
3 As a kid, I had to see the principal office a lot.

The last? I know the second is true though.

Going for First then …

Yeah it’s #3 you’re up @the_termin8r

My English teacher once gave me and a majority of the class detention for doing her homework but laying it out incorrectly. She somehow managed to get to the ‘Head of English’ position even though the stupid hag pronounced ‘Haribo’ as ‘Hareebo’

My Biology techer once shouted at me for doing the dozen or so past exam papers as homework in the space of literally 3 days between our lessons (and marking them myself as per her request). I was also the only one in the class who did it.

My head teacher once threatened to expel me for accidentally getting caught in the cross fire of a fight that I wasn’t part of.

The second one?

Nope, that was true. My biology teacher loathed me (and I her). She would speed through lessons making us copy out her powerpoints (literally) and she’d go too fast because she’d try to cram 3 lessons’ worth in one 1hr session.

And she set the same amount of homework in one go that other subject teachers set in a couple of weeks (hence the dozen test papers). Not to mention I wasted my printer ink on them.