Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

http://ipstatic.net/img?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.xcitefun.net%2Fusers%2F2012%2F03%2F289388%2Cxcitefun-1000-posts.jpg
:confused:

:blush:

it feels like a

:joy:
beeing trolled by the master @the_termin8r
:no_mouth::confused::slight_smile::relaxed::grin::grinning::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiley::laughing::sweat_smile::joy::sunglasses:
::innocent:

1. Very early this morning I swear I heard a rooster cockadoodo - from a few miles away, but I could hear it faintly (I went back to sleep some more)

2. I am at the McCafe subset of McDonalds right now.

3. The toilet bowl is clogged.

Second one?

The last?

Also. I could have sworn I heard a train the other week even though I live nowhere near a station or tracks. The closest are 2km away and there are a lot of houses, roads and cars in the way.

@EvoOba you’re wrong.

@the_termin8r correct you’re next lol

I’ve had a car window closed on my head
I’ve had automatic doors close on me as I walk through them
I’ve had a big heavy metal door closed on my fingers

The third one?

is it… 1?

Nope, it was the second one

@EvoOba you go

• I had a pita sandwich for dinner.
  • I ate ice cream for dessert afterwards.
  • It’s too hot and I can’t sleep.

The last one about can’t sleep

Nope, that’s true.

The first?

No, it was actually the second one.

I tag @annawe.

Okay :slight_smile:

My facts:

• I have a turtle in my garden
  • I’m a very tall person
  • I’m 17 years old

Third one?

The first one

The second :stuck_out_tongue: You could be tall but not β€˜very’ tall, especially if you’re 17 (if that’s not the lie)

You’re right. I’m a not tall I’m only 1 meter and 64 centimeters β€œtall” :smiley:

I play with Lego until the tips of my fingers literally hurt and then keep going

I once broke a window with a football

In a PE lesson in high school we were playing basketball I got the ball aimed for the hoop, threw it, hit the back board thing but instead of scoring it bounced of and got my friend in the head :laughing: