Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

Awww, no other tools to cook with either? Anyways, I think it’s maybe #3?

Both stove and oven are broken so no, we can’t cook anything.
Yeah, I actually dread Sunday, though I’m excited about the food, it’s gonna be great. You’re up!

Sorry I totally forgot this thread. Here I am with more lies to tell you. Muahahahaha

1 I ate half a pie all by myself this weekend.
2 I drank a whole bottle of wine today
3 I skip breakfast most of the time

The second?

The third.

I’d say the 3rd one too.

First One you ate the whole pie lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But in order to eat the whole thing you need to eat half first :wink:

You are right my man, you may lie to us now :slight_smile:

1. My television set has a problem with it’s audio again (Cuz what do you expect from a TV that that was bought one decade ago)

2. I can’t find my phone again. (@The_early_walker & I seem to keep taking turns losing phone :stuck_out_tongue: )

3. Nowadays I communicate with @The_early_walker via whatsapp. (Because of (2.), she is still waiting for my reply on whatsapp [Sorry])

The 1st one?

Yes it is, you go next @EvoOba :stuck_out_tongue:

OT Hi @samuel_the_leader still searching on?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1. A few mutual friends of my best friend and I are having their first gig on my birthday and doing a surprise party for me and my friend (cause our birthdays are very close) but it’s not a surprise after all… and they don’t know that I know their plans.

2. Another friend is leaving for London tomorrow for a few days and then going to Korea for a student exchange thing for a month.

3. Almost all of my papers and stuff from uni and work are ready and the process of my moving away plans are working great so far.

The third?

Yeah, everything is going to hell basically.

I enjoy trolling animals
I rip insects’ legs off for fun
I have a mental disorder

third - [not to say you don´t have but it is nothing medical…:relieved:]

Yeah. I don’t have a mental disorder (unless you count laughing at people’s misery, then I do).

Your turn.

Finally! So Samuel! Now you get it all back:

1. Samuel was bitten by a Spider the Other Day
  2. until now I haven’t Spoke a word To him
  3. we’re manage ( how I don’t really now) To become kInda Virtual Friends
    Go ahead Guys and lol​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses: @samuel_the_leader