Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

Happy 700th post @samuel_the_leader

won´t gamble on this one…:thinking:

The first one?

No, it’s true, I quickly moved my hand away after that; you just won’t know how dangerous these plugs are until you accidentally experience it.

the second one?
[know why head is round? @samuel_the_leader? ´cause so thinking has the possibility changing it´s direction,

wattaclueforfree

How many volts are mains in your country?

~230V

@The_early_walker you’re next.

Same here. What was it like? (getting zapped) lol

No, not towards you, to other people.

• I´m in rage right now to diverse ppl including my husband and my best buddie
  • I like to drink sm Ramazotti RIGHT NOW
    -I´m looking forward to the vacation tour I start on monday

go on buddies

LOL! I thought this was the ‘Odd one out’ thread :laughing: :laughing:

The second one?

The first one (hopefully)

both wrong @evooba and @samuel_the_leader, I tag @acemasters

can´t edit anything more, so a new post, due to @acemaster is out off game, meanwhile I tag @samuel_the_leader

1. It’s been raining for the past 1,5 hours.

2. If @The_early_walker were to go and find me while she is in France, I’ll go hiding in the forest.

:blush:

3. I still haven’t shaved it from that day.

First ones

3?

Both wrong.

@TripleXero is next.

Jordan haven´t been here for a while…I still love his first name, if I would get a kid again, it would be named Jordan [fitting for male&female]
@samuel_the_leader: thats sure the reason for feeling me strange driving through France kinda 600km, strange, strange strange, but I told ya about still, …so and for that you´ve tell me what is a moustache? Please if hair in face than full, all, [not the nose ones like dreadlocks, but not only over the upper lips, THAT IS A NOGO, wished this was the lie… [looks like the actor in the vid knight of cydonia/, NOGO, but who´s really sexy is the guy in hysteria, both muse produces…]

This is getting…umm…odd.

1 Like