Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

• A book series I love is being adapted to film and I’m so excited!
  • What makes this movie beyond epic is that Tim Burton is the director. (trailer was released earlier today)
  • Stone Sour is playing right now.

lol :stuck_out_tongue: and up it goes guys, …let´s see first one´s the lie @samuel_the_leader join in if not napping Buddie

The last?

Υeah, Muse was on at the time.

I run a team in Crysis 3 (it’s a shooter video game)
I run a race club in Gran Turismo 6
I run a faction in Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault/Q Force

I’m gonna guess the 1st one.

agree with @evooba

Nope, that’s true. I even run a crummy site: http://team-nano-home.shivtr.com/

The second?

That’s true as well. (I don’t know if you will have access to the link). https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/user/#!/clubid/1023352/

The lie was the R&C one. There are only 6 factions in the entire game and your faction is dependent on your wins and losses so people are constantly oscillating. Also there isn’t a clan/team system in the game.

ummm…lets have @Gatsie

Wow, I honestly thought Grand Turismo and R&C were true since you love those games a lot.

I love R&C to bits but they rotate around single player. The devs tried a couple of multiplayer games and the fans apparently lost their sh*t (I thought the MP style games were ok, one was an online/offline co-op the other was a tower defense style game but it was a bit short and had only one mode but I still like them).

GT6 was a massive let down. It’s a meh game where everyone seems to be obsessed with crappy Japanese rot boxes. They have a game full of Ferraris, Lambos, Jags and other monsters and the first thing everyone makes a bee line for is the crappy Japanese hatchback with 130 bhp at best.

@Gatsie, you’re supposed to go give us three statements for us to guess which is the lie.

Ok.

I blow a lot of bubbles
I go insane on bubbles
Bubbles

This, unless it’s an euphemism for some drug.

No

I’m not sure what you mean just by this one word. Is this the lie?

Ah bubbles, you got me. You’re turn man

OK then.

1. A few days ago, I accidentally had an electric shock when I accidentally touched the metal slit of the plug when connected to the electical socket.

2. I have never (intentionally) used a bidet in public washrooms.

3. Thanks to @The_early_walker, I now begin to mumble to myself in German more oftenly to ‘scold ppl behind their backs’