Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

yes Eva, first try and hitting the target, it´s ya turn Buddie @evooba

• I prefer to use IE over every other browser.
  • My friend’s mum had surgery yesterday to remove a tumor.
  • I have a 4 day weekend.

I see you use chrome lol in your screenshots, don’t lie.

I know I know, it was too easy but couldn’t think of anything else. You’re up!

Yesterday a group of my friends were playing Cards Against Humanity. (Yup, they really bought the game from Amazon) One of the cards read: ‘The Stig.’ (I think it was a UK version) Seriously, they asked me, “What is ‘The Stig’.” (Yes @the_termin8r1 they’re that dumb.)

The first time my parents ‘caught’ me watching MTV (back in the day), MTV was showing an advertisement that involved a lady in the shower (in complete nudity of course :laughing:)

Yesterday I had a chickpea salad for breakfast. Too much capsicum in it. (Cuz I saw this is what the ladies often eat. :blush:)

THIRD [if this game real excists, it´s awfull…]

Wrong, @The_early_walker try again

But the game does exist:

the Q your friens asked? [btw what is the Stig?]

I’ve played that online against friends from college during lesson time :stuck_out_tongue: It’s hilarious. But why did they buy a physical copy?

No, wrong again. It was the second one, that wasn’t the first time they saw me watch it, but the advertisement was the reason for the first time they wanted to prevent me from watching it.

Dunno, probably too lazy to print out the whole damn thing.

@the_termin8r1 you help answer this.

Forgot to tag ppl: I tag you @the_termin8r1

But there is an online version. You just need to make a lobby and all participants need ot be on a device with wifi.

The Stig is Top Gear’s anonymous race driver in the white suit who doesn’t ever speak or show his/her face. He has many Stig cousins (like Vegetarian Stig or Italian Stig) as a joke. His cousins are usually local race drivers in the country that they are filming in. Vegi stig was used when they made an electric car.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01117/SNN0205STIG-280_1117602a.jpg

As a kid I was riding my bike in a car park in my area and my granddad as supervising me and I saw this puddle that I wanted to drive through. My Granddad warned me not to go there but being me I went straight in and my tyres slipped on the silt at the bottom of the puddle and I dropped straight into it.

A couple of years ago I was playing with my water rifle in the garden (it was a relatively high powered one, had a range of about 10m but it emptied itself in a matter of seconds) and two pigeons landed on my fence so I shot one of them and as it tried to fly away it ended up flying into the one next to it. :stuck_out_tongue:

My deodorant burn is all healed now.

second one [what kinds is this game ? Maybe we can play it here together if it is sooo funny…] @the_termin8r1

Nope

It’s only really funny when you play against people you really know and who are preferably in the room with you so that you can see their reactions.

ot there will be some here inside, the we six at least @the_terin8r1

The 3rd one?

Yeah, it’s still a red patch.

• I’m listening to music via Spotify.
  • I’m listening to Rise Against right now.
  • I’m listening to LP right now.

The last

Yeah, you’re next.

I like my cereal dry
I loathe bananas
I still can’t find the problem with my project circuit in college so it still doesn’t work :confused: