Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

You should sell some cadavers :stuck_out_tongue:

You scan that code, and it’ll redirect you to a pre-determined location, or may contain a message. In this case it links you to your redbubble page.
Most smartphones are equipped with a QR reader. Should be fine.
Damn! My effort was wasted. Only one person scanned it.

Awww, well thanks for trying @amitrish :slight_smile:

What happen to this thread?

Second one.

no this is real, [ot: I managed only to get FOS tickets on a Monday in Vienna, lol think she loves her mummy for thaat] :heart_eyes:
the lie: I love :sparkling_heart: my LAUNDRY lol
so I tag @AJ7

1 Like

Are these the Muse tickets you were talking about weeks ago?

yes mb years ago also lol :joy: yes and I´m glad, even more glad I wanna be to order the hopefully scheduled LP EUROPEAN SUMMIT AND UNDERGROUND CLUB TOUR 2016

Oh yes how can I forgot the Linkin Park Twenty Years arrangement, you mentioned something radical last year about LP not having concert or something.

Wait, what??? Where did you hear this is happening? They aren’t touring this year. :S

that is a “urban legend” maybe it is like a wish which comes true? BELIVING :raised_hands:

Oh… well, maybe next year. If they tour this year it’s gonna be very late in and probably in the US.

Also, which show are you going to on Monday?

-I speak 3 languages
-I don’t play any musical instruments
-I enjoy playing sports

The third?

The 2nd? …

@the_termin8r1 No, I actually love playing sports, I played football (soccer) for my university team

@EvoOba Yes correct! I play the keyboard and I used to play the viola. Your turn :slightly_smiling:

the first @ least

ot to muse, on 09.05.16, but me can´t get enough one, ordered tickets again, a new announced show t 2300 altitude, in Ischgl, lol :relaxed:

It’s the 2nd EvoOba got it right :slight_smile:

@The_early_walker Nice! How come you don’t go to a German show?

Hmmm…

• I prefer medium picks.
  • Preferred strings are Ernie Ball.
  • Favorite guitar is a Gibson model.

*Puts on armor

It’s definitely not 3. Is it 2?

You’re good!! Yeap, I prefer D’Addario strings.