Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

hmm… 1 one?

The second?

and the winner is Mr. @the_termin8r1 [I´m really havinga drink, almost every evening, lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: mostly “red wine” @Spelling_Mistake :blush: ]it´s your turn Robert!

-I’ve had a meme made out of me (the real me not the Terminator)
-I’ve taken many lives
-I’ve walked into a glass door before.

1… :neutral_face:?

Nope. A friend of mine caught a sly snap of me during a geography field trip in high school. They put the text ‘da fuq yur going?’ on it.

[ot @the_termin8r1 if the second means every kind of insects etc then yes if it should mean humans, it´s the lie, but I think the glass door is too easy for ya, you would have had ruined more, surely by accident, lol but wasn´t it ya sister? OMG thinking loud and even more confusing I´m writing it down, so decide now:]

the third

The second

Yeah, I haven’t walked into a glass door. As for many lives taken, I was reffering to insects.

Your turn.

how happy me [victimized]

• I can´t stand the laundry
  • I am getting my daughter free from school… because of visiting a concert on a Monday 600 km away
  • I´m used to shower cold/hot in morningtime

so game on guys

So I saw something in there while lurking and thought I should help you. Also, I need 4% partnership for promotion :stuck_out_tongue: Hope it will help.

Uhm… Thanks? I’m not sure what to do with this scan thingy of though as I never used it before?

I scanned it, wanna know???@gatsie

@The_early_walker That’s one of my most favorite shows. I think they were beyond awesome that night.
Also, is the 3rd one the lie?

@Gatsie That’s a QR code. You need an app (QR reader) to see what it hides.

What was it?

I don’t have such an app :confused:

What is it?

surf at www.redbubble.com/people/gatsie/shop @samuel_the_leader

oooh ok it is the link to my red bubble? how nice, thanks :slight_smile:

What red bubble?

my red bubble shop