Game II: Three Words Story

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I sneaked in. So I took my Hello Kitty guitar…

[When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat and Mike Shinoda

Awww, you seem lost, check the last reply ^^

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I sneaked in. So I took my Hello Kitty guitar and play Christmas song…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I sneaked in. So I took my Hello Kitty guitar and play Christmas song and LP songs…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I sneaked in. So I took my Hello Kitty guitar and play Christmas song and LP songs all night long…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I sneaked in. So I took my Hello Kitty guitar and play Christmas song and LP songs all night long until I fell…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I sneaked in. So I took my Hello Kitty guitar and play Christmas song and LP songs all night long until I fell into a big…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I sneaked in. So I took my Hello Kitty guitar and played Christmas songs and LP songs all night long until I fell into a big confusion as to why…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I sneaked in. So I took my Hello Kitty guitar and played Christmas songs and LP songs all night long until I fell into a big confusion as to why Linkin Park is cool…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I sneaked in. So I took my Hello Kitty guitar and played Christmas songs and LP songs all night long until I fell into a big confusion as to why Linkin Park is cool… then i realized

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I sneaked in. So I took my Hello Kitty guitar and played Christmas songs and LP songs all night long until I fell into a big confusion as to why Linkin Park is cool… then i realized that Rob is…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I sneaked in. So I took my Hello Kitty guitar and played Christmas songs and LP songs all night long until I fell into a big confusion as to why Linkin Park is cool… then i realized that Rob is singing naked in

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I sneaked in. So I took my Hello Kitty guitar and played Christmas songs and LP songs all night long until I fell into a big confusion as to why Linkin Park is cool… then i realized that Rob is singing naked in Obamas closet, while…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I sneaked in. So I took my Hello Kitty guitar and played Christmas songs and LP songs all night long until I fell into a big confusion as to why Linkin Park is cool… then i realized that Rob is singing naked in Obamas closet, while the others were…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I sneaked in. So I took my Hello Kitty guitar and played Christmas songs and LP songs all night long until I fell into a big confusion as to why Linkin Park is cool… then i realized that Rob is singing naked in Obamas closet, while the others were destroying Mike’s fridge…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I sneaked in. So I took my Hello Kitty guitar and played Christmas songs and LP songs all night long until I fell into a big confusion as to why Linkin Park is cool… then i realized that Rob is singing naked in Obamas closet, while the others were destroying Mike’s fridge while Mike was…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I sneaked in. So I took my Hello Kitty guitar and played Christmas songs and LP songs all night long until I fell into a big confusion as to why Linkin Park is cool… then i realized that Rob is singing naked in Obamas closet, while the others were destroying Mike’s fridge while Mike was making burritos for…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I sneaked in. So I took my Hello Kitty guitar and played Christmas songs and LP songs all night long until I fell into a big confusion as to why Linkin Park is cool… then i realized that Rob is singing naked in Obamas closet, while the others were destroying Mike’s fridge while Mike was making burritos for his blue guitar…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I sneaked in. So I took my Hello Kitty guitar and played Christmas songs and LP songs all night long until I fell into a big confusion as to why Linkin Park is cool… then i realized that Rob is singing naked in Obamas closet, while the others were destroying Mike’s fridge while Mike was making burritos for his blue guitar and he dropped…