Game II: Three Words Story

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping, I exploded into a fat horse. Then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange, which is rotten. I took my phone and dialed the wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy; which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house, and saw nyan cat. He flew valiantly…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full…of green grass

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, which was…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I sneaked in. So…

When I saw Mike Shinoda rapping I exploded into a fat horse then i ran straight into a big white room filled with orange which is rotten. I took my phone and dial wrong number so the police couldn’t take me to the family guy, which had a hero’s part at Police Academy 3. Then I left my mom’s house and saw nyan cat in my kitchen, flippin’ a nickle at the mailbox in the yard together with my mentally unstable rabbit that has the head in a box of chocolate which is full of green grass. Then I went to my room and called the dragon, who was burning my tacos as I sneaked in. So I took my…