From fight to love: The Flow Thread

Thanks ;-; evil newbies

1 Like

Nobody’s veteran enough to know it’s Meme being Meme.

3 Likes

You call ME a ‘newbie’ :rofl::rofl::rofl: lmao you have never been on the LP app :rofl: I’m one of those who reached Gold rank - and that’s not all - I am one of the few soldiers who even got Platinum Status :rofl: and you call me a newbie :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And btw it’s cool to be on the dark side - we have cookies :laughing:

:flushed:

Ehhhhmmmm :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Ubermeme?
Sooooooo where have you been if not on the forums huh huh? :thinking: the app don’t count because it’s as glitchy as an apple product :face_with_hand_over_mouth: (this is becoming a thing :face_with_raised_eyebrow::neutral_face:)
Soooo for all I know, you’re a newbie for whom the app glitched and gave you that status :smiling_imp:
Memes been here longer :relieved:
Jk jk nice to meet you, just gotta jump in and defend the weird little bunny, were like total bffs :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: right furball? :joy:

2 Likes

We? :thinking:
It’s uuuus who has cookies :smiling_imp:
Seeeee, a non newbie would know there’s a thread on here called the my cookie thread :smiling_imp:
So baaaaam :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Also…most importantly…never take me seriously unless im being serious lol

1 Like

Why don’t you stay there then, platinum missy?

For us you’re a newbie, and we normally welcome them… but with your “l’m the better fan” you show not really our common soldiers attitudes… just to say- plus flagging her for this is… only ridiculous - maybe you can consider if this is the right way to start here? @Daisy2000?!

:sweat_smile: nooooo! No real fighting! :cold_sweat: I think she’s just playing around too :sweat_smile: that’s why I was playing with her too :see_no_evil:

Hehehe :speak_no_evil: this always reminds me that this is how you and I met :rofl: grrrr :triumph::person_fencing:

1 Like

Lol- yes I remember…:joy:, you were the newbie back then bat :joy: - but I agree to differ with you on this: flagging is not playing around…

1 Like

Mmm…maybe so…
just not sure whether she flagged her before seeing the other posts or just recently so I’ll stay quiet but for the most part that-we have cookies on the dark side- made me think she got the groove of the place and was just poking back :crazy_face:

Heeeey! I take offense to having been called a newbie! Ever! :triumph: :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::de::de::de::de::de::de::de::de::de::de::mexico::mexico::mexico::mexico::mexico::mexico::mexico::mexico::mexico::mexico::mexico::mexico: Take thaaaat! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::hugs:

Lool :joy::joy::rofl: as always you make me laugh, and I’ll never ever say it again, Bat and here ofc: :cookie::cookie::cookie: for you, happy to have you here :blush::hugs:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: you lure me to the dark side with them there cookies :star_struck::drooling_face:

Thank you :blush: happy for everything that’s happened from that point forth :grin::hugs:

1 Like

Guys!!! I was flagged so many times and was sent a hidden message :o and all because I put ‘evil newbies’

:pensive: me r ashamed.
(grips @framos1792 by the collar)
Beware of them o.O
Be…ware @.@

(rocks in back and forth in corner)

3 Likes

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :carrot: :rabbit:

Take some gummies… we love you :kissing_heart: :rabbit:

Thanks ;-;

3 Likes

I never knew you could be ashamed :grimacing:
Thank you for the warning :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Did they perform experiments on you and clone you? :confused:

Silence poopie!!!

;-; evil poopies got me in trouble. War @.@

1 Like

:flushed: seriously?? I mean you really got in trouble?

1 Like