FRGT/10 mixed with its Demo

Merry Xmas, heres my last for today :wink:

This song describes how I feel being forgotten by mostly everyone…like the song says “Im The Forgotten”.

Enjoy :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Its a good song but you have to know that people care about even if no else cares about you I want you to that everyone here cares about you cares were a family

1 Like

Thank You, your words touch me really

I do have a Wife, 7 Cats, and My Parents / relatives but they don’t know a lot of my past/ who I am

I wonder a lot what is my purpose…

Anyways Merry Xmas LP Fans, gotta sleep now (4 Am In JP)

:santa::sleeping::relieved:

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you as while sweet dreams

1 Like

Nice job thank you get some sleep

1 Like

I forgot about this song it’s been soo long this song came out when I was 18 I’m 32 now lol awesome!

1 Like

Thanks Everyone, Im happy you liked it

@annejprado know how you feel, Im 26 just a few years behind you but its an underated classic really, better than the one on Hybrid Theory (in my opinion) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It is really close normally I hate remixes but I love this one.

1 Like

I hate remixes too

The difference between me and most ppl who remix are that I use real LP assets (real songs/beats/demos/etc)

Actually Everything Ive done so far is just combining songs, it all sounds good because although remixed - its real unlike people who just add effects all over the place

I put my heart and soul into the songs that have connected to me

1 Like

Yeah and yours sound good and I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into them but my favorite is yours on forgotten

1 Like

@turners34 Thank You really

My Hands Held High Krwling (Although a lot of people said great) I felt I could kinda tell its an edit. Breaking The Habit turned out great, but I agree Frgt/10 blew me away

Would you believe me if I told you I made this in like 15 mins RUSHING while I spent longer on the others? Its true

The reason is because Frgt/10 was an easy project but sounds amazing

You’re kidding while I actually get that cause I wrote a song in 20 before and if you like I put them in the barracks

1 Like

Sure I would love to hear it

It was easy actually, might of been less than 15

Frgt/10 is the core

I did not take any part of the song and edit it because it would sound bad

I took the Frgt/10 DEMO which had different parts and cut and pasted it perfectly into the Studio Version

Same for Breaking, I took the Extended Intro, Breaking The Habit Vocals and Combined it with the LP Demo Drawing (2002)

Basically its like a puzzle.

Papercut (my upcoming project), might be different because theres too many versions to it and I don’t know what to do yet

It’s under I wrote a song have no idea for a title still stuck on that part though

1 Like

You should post it, maybe I or someone else can help

I did post it about 5 days ago so it may be hard to find

1 Like

K Ill check it out tomorrow

Gotta go to work in a few hours so I need to sleep

Ill think of something for Somewhere I belong just give me time

@darkn3ss this is a wonderful song and we care for each other and if u need to talk I’m here for u.

@hilaryfol Thank You, that’s very nice of you and Im happy you like the song.