Frequency festival 2015 Austria

M&G wud be my choice if I get it…it wud definitely be a painful decision to leave the front row…but anyways how often do ppl get to meet linkin park… :smile:

Hi…I replied to your wall comment…but I have absolutely no idea if it went thru as I didnt get any notification

Hey, so you think the m&g will be just before their performance (is it the same at festivals?)? So like an hour or two before they go on stage? :slight_smile:

@Saamirz It’d be a tough choice for me. If my most favorites bands were playing, I probably would skip the m&g, even if I hadn’t been to one before.

@Meta_Pavlin Yeah, m&gs take place during the set of the opening act. In festivals, during the artist playing prior to them. The exact time and everything will be in the email they’ll send you if you get selected.

@EvoOba thanks for the response :slight_smile:

Fingers crossed for the M&G :grimacing:

Yes! I’m keeping mine crossed too :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m flying to Austria from Italy tomorrow.

If you’ll have any update about the M&G mail; can you write here please ?

:tada::tada::tada::v:t2::v:t2::v:t2:
I’ve just received the confirmation mail of the M&G. See you there :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:t2:

me too…Woohoo !!!
Will try for the front row in their Rome concert…
damn…this is unbelievable !

Yeah, it’s incredible :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

P.S. Good Luck for the front row in Rome :grin::facepunch:t2:

Hell yeah! I also got a confirmation :slight_smile: See you there!

I got it too!! Awesome! See you all there :slight_smile:

Hey thanks a lot ! :wink:

see ya all at Frequency tomorrow !!

I planned to go before I had troubles getting the visa. it was fun buying the ticket and cancelling it…
I was going to see LP there because on the same day Enter Shikari and there was going to be Martin Garrix and Modestep ‘‘who I really love’’ but I always plan and never get anything :smiley: Wish you lots of fun!

It was really awesome to meet all u amazing LPU members…such an incredible night meeting linkin park, the legends and getting to see LP perform first time ever !

Hope I see you ppl again for shows in the future !!!

now pls excuse me I need to cry out of happiness… :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the upload :grin::+1:t2:.
Great Pictures :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It was an amazing night :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It was really amazing :slight_smile: Can’t wait for the photos!

The photos are up, sadly like we already expected the quality is not very good…I hope they send us more photos (and the video maybe) :slight_smile: :confused: