Frat Party Eggs

Just figured I’d pass this along in case some of you have never seen these. I had posted this on the old LP boards a few years ago

I realized after I posted it that there’s more than one way to get the backstage footage (that way doesn’t work on all devices). Depending on what you’re accessing it from here’s the other options:

-Stop the DVD then set it to title 3, chapter 1
-Go to Credits and press enter, then previous chapter.
-Go to Main Menu then Special Features. Go back again to the Main Menu then press ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← →

Also, an alternate code that works on the POA video is 9477552 (also the serial number on Hybrid Theory)

thanks man. didn’t know that :slight_smile:

[quote=CAW-Project]thanks man. didn’t know that :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Thank you! :’)

I wouldn’t want to eat those eggs.

Thanks for sharing, Andy. Now all I have to do is to get the DVD! LOL!!! I am waiting for it to be on sale.
Btw, how did you find out on all the above?

[quote=Marianne]Btw, how did you find out on all the above?[/quote]When Frat Party was initially released, LP released each egg on their site every week or something like that. They’ve been circulating the internet since then

Cool! Thank you!!! I’am gonna check it out [biggrin]

Thanks for links those eggs are adorable especially Broken Table :DD

Thanksssssss :smiley:

Thanx mate,love youre work.W[smile]

[quote=LP13413][quote=Marianne]Btw, how did you find out on all the above?[/quote]When Frat Party was initially released, LP released each egg on their site every week or something like that. They’ve been circulating the internet since then

Used to love watching these hidden extras, the Esaul extra never worked for me thou!! my friend lost my Fray Party dvd thou so haven’t been able to watch it in ages! loved that dvd [biggrin]

It is nice old videos :smiley:

[quote=Marianne][quote=LP13413][quote=Marianne]Btw, how did you find out on all the above?[/quote]When Frat Party was initially released, LP released each egg on their site every week or something like that. They’ve been circulating the internet since then

Nice, I’ll try it later, thanks!
I don’t think I’ll be able to do the one where you have to press numbers on the remote cos I use an xbox…

uhhhhhh a lot @.@
awesome :3

esaul is like the best!! perfect!