Foo Fighters

Foo Fights would be one of my next favourite rock bands besides linkin park. I wouldn’t compare these guys with linkin park, they are completely different altogether. Foo Fighters is a rock/alternative/post grunge band that was formed in the 90s by Nirvana’s former drummer. These guys are real kickass musicians, the lead singer of Foo Fighters knows how to do his stuff right. I’ve never been to any Foo Fighter concerts yet but would love to go one day. They are supposed to be having an new album coming out some time in 2014? Anyway, that will be my next album of 2014. So if there are any FF fans out there, what is your favourite album? Mine would have to be One by one (2002).

I’m also a big fan of the Foos :). My favorite album has to be “The Color and the Shape” as it has Everlong on it, one of the first songs I learned to play on the electric guitar. I was lucky to see them at a festival in 2011 and the show was absolutely massive! It was one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to (and I’ve been to quite a lot of shows). Hopefully, they will tour in Germany after the release of the new album, so I’ll be able to see them again. :slight_smile:

Actually I also like Foo Fighters music, but all along I always thought that Dave Grohl is a bit too haughty. And since he talked condescending about LP live shows, I lost my interest for Foo Fighters. contactmusic.com

I went to the concert in 2012. Buenos Aires, Argentina :slight_smile: the best recital [wink]

FF is the second band of my heart, hope to see next year here in Brazil!

I might be a bit late to this thread, but Im also a huge FF fan, saw them live in Prague in 2012, one of the best concert experiences of my life & like some of you, Ive been to quite a few :smiley: my fave album is Wasting Light, lyrical content has a special personal value to me & I really cant wait to see them perform again…someday…somewhere…

Reviving this thread because I didn’t know where else to post this :sweat_smile:

Dave Grohl dedicated the Kerrang award to Chester:

3 Likes

Very kind from him! Thanks Dave! But I wonder how much more vote´s they got than Linkin Park… :thinking:

No idea, I just thought it was a nice gesture

Doing some archaeology, Rick? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah haha, I just searched for any Foo Fighters threads and found this one