FlashMobs no Brasil

Para quem quer saber como vai funcionar os flashmobs no Brasil, clique no link.

For those who want to know how it will work the flashmobs in Brazil, click on the link.

www.roadtorevolutionbr.com

It’s not gonna work [lol]

Just because you won’t help, doesn’t mean that it won’t work!

So tell how the non fans will sing Robot Boy if they don’t know the song!
Tell me how the band will see glow sticks at the same time that the stage will be on fire and the venue so clear!

Wooow, don’t be rude, darling. The Robot Boy thing is pretty awesome, but I do belive it won’t work for the fact that not all people there know the lyrics and shit.

The ballons and papers and all may work.

I’m not being rude, I’m just saying that if everyone colaborate it will work, but if he doesn’t I just feel sorry for him.
We are doing this because we think that will work, if we don’t, we don’t even think to do a flashmob here.

[quote=baahx]I’m not being rude, I’m just saying that if everyone colaborate it will work, but if he doesn’t I just feel sorry for him.
We are doing this because we think that will work, if we don’t, we don’t even think to do a flashmob here.[/quote]

Whatever dude, if you say you weren’t rude, I’ll belive you. But we have to do something for everybody, not just for the hardcore LP fans, understand? It have to be something ‘simple’ so we can reach everybody that will attend the concert. This kind of things have to be planed really well to work, so lets have some feet on the ground so we can me it happen.

this thing of flashmobs is a dream by hardcore fans which represent, being optimistic, 20% of total people in the venue. if I ask my friends who are going to the concert, most of them have no ideia about it and will probably not take part when asked to, because they DON’T feel what we do about the band and they are NOT obligated to feel that in order to be in the concert, it’s an option of ours.
stop with this childish things of ‘true fans’, ‘posers’ and everything, if those people weren’t buying tickets there would be no concerts for people like us, undergrounders, to go. unless you can fly to the US for a concert.

[quote=claudio rodrigues]this thing of flashmobs is a dream by hardcore fans which represent, being optimistic, 20% of total people in the venue. if I ask my friends who are going to the concert, most of them have no ideia about it and will probably not take part when asked to, because they DON’T feel what we do about the band and they are NOT obligated to feel that in order to be in the concert, it’s an option of ours.
stop with this childish things of ‘true fans’, ‘posers’ and everything, if those people weren’t buying tickets there would be no concerts for people like us, undergrounders, to go. unless you can fly to the US for a concert.[/quote]

THIS, THANK YOU!

This’s my point. We’re not enough to make something really big. Great part of us will go to the VIP, but it’s not even the half number that VIP section suport.

But not sure why you said ‘stop this childish…’ thing hahahahhaa.

[quote=Buh]
THIS, THANK YOU!

This’s my point. We’re not enough to make something really big. Great part of us will go to the VIP, but it’s not even the half number that VIP section suport.

But not sure why you said ‘stop this childish…’ thing hahahahhaa.[/quote]

hahaha I didn’t mean that to you, nor to anyone specfically, but to most people who think everyone in the concert is obligated to take part in the ‘flashmob’ and if they don’t, they are not ‘true fans’ or if they don’t know how to sing or never heard Robot boy, they are ‘posers’. this sounds too childish for me, makes me remember of when I first joined the LPU in 2004, aging 13.

[quote=claudio rodrigues][quote=Buh]
THIS, THANK YOU!

But not sure why you said ‘stop this childish…’ thing hahahahhaa.[/quote]

hahaha I didn’t mean that to you, nor to anyone specfically, but to most people who think everyone in the concert is obligated to take part in the ‘flashmob’ and if they don’t, they are not ‘true fans’ or if they don’t know how to sing or never heard Robot boy, they are ‘posers’. this sounds too childish for me, makes me remember of when I first joined the LPU in 2004, aging 13.[/quote]

HAHAHHAHAH this will NEVER change, that’s a fact. I mean, I had my moments when I was younger and had to stand up for my… I was building my character back then. But anways, this kind of things piss me off too. I’m happy for the fact that Rio sold out and it’s not only because of the long time fans, fans that really love the band and are with them every step, but peoople that enjoy them, respect and are up to pay a nice amount of money to see them. That’s why I think this’s complicated. We can’t ask for people to make things that are… beyond of what they want to do.

[quote=claudio rodrigues]this thing of flashmobs is a dream by hardcore fans which represent, being optimistic, 20% of total people in the venue. if I ask my friends who are going to the concert, most of them have no ideia about it and will probably not take part when asked to, because they DON’T feel what we do about the band and they are NOT obligated to feel that in order to be in the concert, it’s an option of ours.
stop with this childish things of ‘true fans’, ‘posers’ and everything, if those people weren’t buying tickets there would be no concerts for people like us, undergrounders, to go. unless you can fly to the US for a concert.[/quote]

That’s what I was trying to say about Robot Boy but I still think that the glow sticks is not a good idea.

True or poser, what matters is that they’re coming and we’ll make a big party and make this moment unforgettable for both sides :slight_smile:

will you insist on ‘true or poser’ after all this talk we had?

will you insist on ‘true or poser’ after all this talk we had?[/quote]

i really don’t miss this time in my teens where you had to prove you weren’t a ‘poser’