First song by Lp

Probably in the end. I was like 9/10 years old, but i loved it.

4 Likes

In the End and and everytime I saw this video I was so flashed. I was late with music , I enjoyed radio songs and thats it. But later I found some bands I fell in love with also Linkin Park. They ment more to me than I ever knew.

4 Likes

Same, I started listening to them as a teenager and bearly knew their songs but one day something happened and I started listening more of their songs and I started liking them even more

2 Likes

Honestly had to be ‘Papercut’. My Mom and Dad got me into them when I was super little.

4 Likes

Mine was One Step Closer, magic moment hearing that for the first time :grinning::sunglasses:

4 Likes

mine was a combination of crawling and in the end that alternated in Mtv at the time.
when Meteora came out, life changed and redirected to its best! :slight_smile:

Btw, at a concert of 2009 i was annoyed by both the new style and the new fans.
it all felt more “mellow”

and then… this happened… i will never forget the moment where i took the new fans seriously and trusted the new direction of LP who did not disappoint with their latest albums.
i was always a step behind in their vision!
and this moment was a spark back UP!
Chester’s performance blew my clouds away!
Enjoy!
:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

In The End. I saw it on MTV and thought it was cool but didn’t really pay much attention. Also heard Numb and Somewhere I Belong, but it was only when I picked up the Minutes to Midnight album when the obsession began :rofl:

3 Likes

Burning İn The Skies

3 Likes

One Step Closer

3 Likes

Burn It Down and Castle of Glass, I listened these songs for the first time in 2012 or in 2013, I think.

3 Likes

Oh god…I don’t know…I know that when I started listening to Linkin Park I was a little girl and I think that probably the first album I’ve heard was Meteora but I might be wrong :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

What do you want from me! D;

1 Like

And also use the search bar, there are tons of theses

What do you want from me is a song by Adam Lambert, not LP :crazy_face:

2 Likes