Favourite sitcom ending?

Hey guys!

As the topic says: what is your favourite sitcom (comedyshow) ending?

Mine is the ending of scrubs season 8 with the book of love song

I cried like a little baby because scrubs is one of my favourite shows of all time :smiley:
damn, just saw it again on tv and the tears came by :confused:

what about you?

Mine is Friends, a story of six friends and every day social life, I felt like they are my real friends, I cried watching the series finale [cry][cry][cry]

By the way I’m drooling for the ice cream nomnomnomnom

[quote=Purnama]Mine is Friends, a story of six friends and every day social life, I felt like they are my real friends, I cried watching the series finale [cry][cry][cry]

YES! friends was sooooo awesome, i miss it!
for me the end of sex and the city was horrible, cried like a baby :frowning: (it was not a comedyshow, but wanted to say it^^)

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]Hey guys!

I cried like a little baby because scrubs is one of my favourite shows of all time :smiley:

what about you?
[/quote]

Same for me.
The season 8 ending of scrubs is my favorite, it made me cry, too. It’s so beautiful and that song…

[quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Hey guys!

what about you?

[quote=Purnama]Mine is Friends, a story of six friends and every day social life, I felt like they are my real friends, I cried watching the series finale [cry][cry][cry]

By the way I’m drooling for the ice cream nomnomnomnom[/quote]

Friends is sooooooo awesome! i totally love it!!!

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Hey guys!

what about you?
[/quote]

But i would say it wasn’t just sad, it was also happy. It felt kinda weird, right?
It was the end of scrubs, you heard that beautiful song and everything felt so sad to me, but at the same time that future you saw was really great, desirable and wonderful.
Just breath taking.

Sopranos. 4sure

[quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Zoscha][quote=LinkinParkForever275]Hey guys!

what about you?

Mine is the last season of King Of Queens.
I like that they let the Haffernans finally went into a happy family and the 9th was as funny as hell anyways [biggrin]

[quote=Jats]Mine is the last season of King Of Queens.
I like that they let the Haffernans finally went into a happy family and the 9th was as funny as hell anyways [biggrin][/quote]

yeah it was very awesome :smiley:

Mine was the ending of the first Jackass xD

It’s not a Sitcom, but i watched the last episode of Oprah yesterday :oooo

Im currently on season 4 of Sopranos cant wait to eventually get through them all.

Not a fan of Scrubs.

The endings to Porridge, Only Fools and Horses, were great, the end to Entourage was ok.

Frasier.

Dr. Niles Crane: I’ll miss the coffees.