Favourite Rappers?

Who are your top 10 favourite rappers of all time

Mine are:

1. Eminem
    2.The Notorious B.I.G
  2. Mike Shinoda
  3. 50 Cent
  4. Dr Dre
  5. Kanye West (although I hate him as a person)
  6. Xzibit
  7. Game
  8. Nas
  9. 2Pac

mshinoda is first :3

i like some other rappers but i dont really listen to the stuff now. busta rhymes will always be cool

1.Eminem
2. Mike Shinoda
3. Jay z
4. Pitbull
5. Ja rule
6. 50 cent
7. Kanye west
8. Xzibit
9. Ludacris
10. 2pac

Mike Shinoda
then Jay-Z

all others are lame :smiley: sorry i dont know why , but i hate eminem

hahaha years ago i used to hate eminem, but i never listened to him, but now he is my second favourite artist and i can’t even explain how incredible he is

Mike:)
Past eminem. I think he started to go downhill since relapse
MGK (the rising star)
Outasight (anyone also know him?)
Kanye West

1. Hopsin
  2. Mike Shinoda
  3. Jay-Z

Mike, Apathy and Ryu (SOB, GBC), Dr Dre, Ice Cube, Rev Run, Raekwon and many more in no particular order. Don’t like Eminem at all.

360! His raps are kind of like Mike’s but he has an australian accent and use’s it to his advantage. However I think I’ll have a few people disagree with me when I say his raps are a bit like Mike’s.

eminem, jay-z, at general.

The Game only for his music not as person and
just Mike since he’s Mike ofcourse

1. Eminem
  2. Mike Shinoda
  3. Dr. Dre
  4. Snoop Dogg
  5. 2Pac

Reasons: Eminem is just a fucking lyrical mastermind, sounds fresh, free, rude and I think he can really help people with his music. Even though he changed very much after he stopped being Slim Shady, I still like him…but I somehow also like Slim Shady.
Mike is just a mastermind at all, creates awesome beats with great lyrics and I think he also has got nice hip-hop skills. He’s the ‘allrounder’ (of the rappers) and that’s what I like about him.
Dr. Dre just keeps mindblowing with his awesome 2001 album, feat. Eminem & Snoop Dogg. Even though he’s out of business since many years, I still like his music, because it still kicks ass and reminds me of the good old oldschool rap shit.
Same about Snoop Dogg, even if he got kinda more pop than hip-hop and his last album sucked somehow, he still is the same person that just amazes me with his fucking always good mood, chilly character and nice collaboration with Dr. Dre.
My least favorite rapper is 2Pac…I don’t know, if I really like him, because I actually really TRIED to like him and his music, but it somehow does make me feel it. At least there are some very good songs like Changes, Troublesome 96’ or California Love, which are a bit easier to understand for people that not lived in the time 2Pac did. But what really amazes me is the whole Makaveli story about him and I’d really like to see him again like some people announced :smiley:

Mike Shinoda
Dumbfoundead
Watsky
Grieves
Aesop Rock
Macklemore
Wax
Lupe Fiasco

There’s a few others that I’m fond of that I can’t think of at the moment. However I feel that Eminem is terribly overrated as an artist.

1. Mike Shinoda
  2. Eminem

Here’s my top 10:

1. Mike Shinoda
  2. Yelawolf
  3. Eminem
  4. LL Cool J
  5. Jay-Z
  6. Run DMC
  7. The Fat Boys
  8. Whodini
  9. Ludacris
  10. Kanye West (only like his music).

I have a lot more, but these the only ones, I can think of right now.

[quote=Jay_Sensei]Mike Shinoda
Dumbfoundead
Watsky
Grieves
Aesop Rock
Macklemore
Wax
Lupe Fiasco

There’s a few others that I’m fond of that I can’t think of at the moment. However I feel that Eminem is terribly overrated as an artist.

Im with gail 360 is like mike.I le most rappers especialy the aussie ones.Kanya is good but the guys a dickhead!!!

Eminem is my god!
Then Mike
2Pac
Nas
Dr.Dre
Yelawolf
50 Cent
Ludacris
Royce Da 5’9"
Busta Rhymes

I don’t like Jay-z at all, don’t ask me why :frowning:

I prefer more underground rappers :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Ryu
  2. Mike Shinoda
  3. Scoop DeVille
  4. Ashok Kondabolu
  5. Himanshu Suri
  6. Apathy
  7. Vin Skully
  8. Eazy-E
  9. Black Thought
  10. Lupe Fiasco

So yeah, it’s possible you only know like 5 of 'em haha

Celf Titled, Apathy, Vinnie Paz, Mike Shinoda, Jus Allah, and Lupe Fiasco
In regards to some choices other people have made, I seem to regularly switch between liking and not caring for Eminem, and I like Kanye West, but his production skills are better than his rhymes, in my opinion.

Eminem