Favorite Song from the LPU CDs?

Debris, Reading My Eyes, Across The Line, Qwerty, We Don’t Know

HOLA¡¡ MM PARA MI …NUMB,SHADOW OF THE DAY ,REBELLION ,THE CATALYST,NEW DIVIDE,ETC… I KNOWN’T…ARE MANY

Hi, first off, English please. And the thread is about songs released via the LPU cds, not the studio albums. I’m sure there’s another thread for those :wink:

And One :wink:

Reading my eyes, part of me

Song Qwerty and instrumental Pale

A-Six, QWERTY, No Laundry, Wish (Nine Inch Nails cover), and You Ain’t Gotsta Gotsta.

primo for my depressed phases :cry: , change for the joyfull times :joy:, ami mate you´re so right, learning never ends, but although in the end it doesn´t even matter (<= seems to be philosophically) :innocent:

I think this is the 4th time today that I have seen this line alongside your name. It doesn’t matter, but it bothers me :stuck_out_tongue:
I hope your learning the language is going fine too.

Sorry for bothering you :sweat: , but in these days I get this experience more often than ever before! Try to bring my english on a higher level, love to do it right here. Do you now what we soldiers can do to make it in the end mattering? :raising_hand:

Across the line , Qwerty and What we don’t know

The “bothering” part was just a joke. Also, I think it already is popular enough, so we dont need to promote it :smile: Maybe someone here will come up with a good idea and help you.

1 Like

Yes, hope so also! thats the reason why I love to come around here every morning, lpuér are soldiers of love hope, I´m so thankfull for lp, that they founded this network :raising_hand:@amitrish: thanx for your warm embrace!

I think the re-release of HT:EP (LPU 1)
LPU 9 was my fav though
Hearing Faint in a differnet contents was brill

How fricking awesome would it be
One day they start playing a song i.e In The End and insteadt of the album version they throw EVERYONE off and throw down the demp version

Cumulus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IkZ8t0oYJQ

You know what? A lot of the demos [like Cumulus] I just wished they’d release it as official songs, they are so good. Same goes for asbestos and the likes.

HT EP: Step up / High Voltage (the proper original)
SFTU / ADU : QWERTY / Dedicated / announcement service public
LPU 8: 26 lettaz in da alphabet
LPU 9: A-six
LPU 10: I have not begun / pale / divided
LPU 11: Slip
LPU 12: Homecoming
LPU 13: Pretty birdy
LPU 14: Berlin one version c

^this was a hard list to make because almost all LPU songs are awesome