Favorite Song from the LPU CDs?

intrumental: Blanka/Broken Foot/Pale
vocals: In The End Demo, Primo

@KarL_LewiS- Primo makes me want to cry. I love it!

@amitrish - Honestly, it was one of those situations that I didn’t really read the the question correctly, or interpret it in the intended manner. Also, I heard that song on a youtube mix and I sort of assumed it was from an LPU cd, since I lost a couple of them in one of many moves over the years. And just in general I was in a bad mood when I was responding to @evooba, and anything that didn’t sound like, “Gee wiz, JESTAR, you’re so smart and insightful and just plain dandy!” was heard as an attack. So that’s my bad. So as far as instrumentals go, “Homecoming” from LPU . . . I want to say XII is a GREAT driving song. And running song. And just a great song.

1 Like

@JESTAR Sorry my questions sounded like an attack to you. It wasn’t my intention, just wanted to know where that song came from since I didn’t know anything about it.

To everyone else, I agree that Debris would make an amazing album song. It’s really powerful to me. Primo, yes I sometimes choose it over the original too.

I don’t remember in which topic it was but I’d like to see a No Roads Left demo being added to one of the LPU cds. We’ve already gotten two of BTH’s, which are dope but yeah…

We have had 3 demos of the same song Until It Breaks in the same album. Beat that! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Definitely High Voltage, No Roads Left and Asbestos and… Gosh, too many to mention, honestly.

I totally agree that Debris should’ve been put on an official album, it’s too good.

@evooba - No worries; I have to remind myself sometimes not to try to socially interact with others when my angry-wolf personality is running rampant. Luckily @amitrish managed to figure out what I was talking about.

I think it’s interesting how many songs (those of us who have replied) agree are good enough for official album status. It really makes me wonder how and why the band chooses the songs that the general populace gets to hear over the others. I’d love to have some insight into that process!

1 Like

In The End Demo

Debris or Across the line or QWERTY? I do not know…

1 Like

Υeah, that’s part of their process depending on the votes the song gets at their usual “mixer shoοt out”. Debris for example, as much as we like it, it lacks a 2nd verse which they probably couldn’t figure out so they chose it over other songs (amongst other reasons I imagine).

Wow… reading this thread makes me realise just how much i suck at being a fan :confused:

No such thing as being a sucky fan unless you start screaming “I Hate LP” up and down the street in the middle of the night.

I love figure.09 from LPU 9

This song really speaks to me!

JESTAR8h
No such thing as being a sucky fan unless you start screaming “I Hate LP” up and down the street in the middle of the night.

THIS.

Well of everything i’ve ever wanted to scream in the street in the middle of the night ‘I hate LP’ has never been one of them…

Maybe ‘suck’ wasnt the right word… but when u see fans discussing stuff u didnt even know existed it makes u feel a bit inadequate!

I’m thinking these albums u speak of are part of a package that members get?

Yes, they are CDs that come with the membership. But there’s no need to feel inadequate; you’re not being judged on what you do or don’t know. This isn’t a standardized test :wink:

That is true!

Thanks @JESTAR

Oh wow. If it weren’t for these last comments I wouldn’t have realized that this thread was under the wrong category for so long lol

I think it is for such reasons is that we should never stop learning. A couple of days ago, you were unaware of all this, but now you have been exposed to the subject. I think topics/forums like these can be educational and fun at the same time (especially when it has active contributions).

1 Like

Thanks @amitrish - thats a really nice response & goes a long way in making me feel less of a div :grinning:

Anyhoo, i now have a few LPU CD’s on the way (thanks eBay!) so i will leave this thread & return when i have a more valuable contribution to make :wink:

Across The Line!!! I would SO LOVE to see this song performed!!

1 Like