Favorite song from Linkin Park?

Nice! Thank you✨

1 Like

Hey you! :hugs: :green_heart:
Welcome to this crazy, loving place :upside_down_face:

OT
A line in the sand

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Really nice to know which songs are your favourites, I know it’s hard to choose! My favourite song is Breaking The Habit. I’ve said that so often my autocorrect just knows now. :laughing: Thanks!

2 Likes

Sorry For Now. It has a special place in my heart.

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I wasn’t into and definitely did not purchase music until I heard “Crawling” for the first time in January 2001. I was in awe of that song and I purchased Hybrid Theory and I’ve been in awe of Linkin Park ever since.

1 Like

@jmccordova and @Red_meztli welcome!:hugs::heart:
My favourite is Iridescent,but yeah the list goes on and on …:grin:

2 Likes

@Red_meztli and @jmccordova welcome to this community. Feel free to share what you want… join the topics :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Some good songs. :sunglasses: :metal:

I love you!!! :heart_eyes: same here… that song is definently number 1 for me… ! :grin:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::raised_hands:yeah,it was the song that took away my weird fear of life,if i can describe it like that​:grin:when i first listened to it,and heard the lines “do you feel cold and lost in desperation,…” i was a little bit scared at first,like how could they know?and i thought about it so many nights and the more i listened about it the more relief i felt and when they all sing together it’s so so so beautiful and also the lyrics how beautiful can a song be???
I love you too! And i love this song!:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you!

Oh. I discovered Iridescent late but it’s one of those on my top tier favorite list!

2 Likes

I love them all. I go from heavy old albums to the soft relaxing

My December or iridescent from the inside and giving up

1 Like

@jFar920 how did you hear pictureboard?

That was just a joke, I haven’t

That is a ridiculously difficult question! I guess I have different songs for different moods. Absolute favourites are In The End, My December, Blackbirds, Across The Line, When They Come For Me.
:heart:

2 Likes

It’s a toss-up between Forgotten, Don’t Stay, Given Up, When They Come for Me, and The Messenger. As much as I want to narrow it down more, they’re all vastly different songs and they all have something special about them that I like. If I were to try, though? Given Up, with The Messenger riding its coattails.

2 Likes