Favorite song from Linkin Park?

This is me :joy:

Good choice! And welcome to the LPU :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t your overall fave Waiting for the End though? Or was that just at the time? xD

2 Likes

True! But sometimes I tend to lean towards other songs more. But yeah, I often circle back around to WFTE :grin:

2 Likes

I love Numb and Final Masquerade :smiley:

2 Likes

Depends on the mood. Sometimes I like to listen to the quiet songs, if Iā€™m in relax mood. And sometimes the hard/heavier songs, If I want to rip someoneā€™s head of. Or scream my lungs out. But Iridescent is one of my favorite, with From the Inside. :metal:

3 Likes

One Step Closer :nerd_face:

One Step Closer, One More Light

1 Like

Pretend To Be :grinning:

4 Likes

In the end
One more light
Leave out all the rest
Shadow of the day
Form the inside
Lost in the Eco

2 Likes

For today I have to sayā€¦Part Of Me. :heart:

1 Like

Breaking The Habit. It is powerful and from the heart.

2 Likes

Papercut. Heard it in 2001 and was immediately hooked. Perfect.:sparkling_heart: But I also love Final Masquerade, Blackout, Carousel, Blue, A Light That Never Comes and And One. And of course all the others!:blush:

3 Likes

Can I just go ahead and say whatever Linkin Park song is playing at the moment? :joy: no? to bad lol

If I had to choose Iā€™d have to say Numb or qwerty, but Iā€™m sticking with my original statement and going with whatever LP song is playing at that point in time!

8 Likes

The Band

@jabinquaken
@the_termin8r
@gatsie
@AJ_7
@rickvanmeijel
@NickGr
@NoireXJasper
@Honey8
@framos1792
@theearlywalker

12 Likes

Well I canā€™t really tell which one is my favorite, I mean every song of LP have special meaning for me, but literally apart from there official albums and songs, Iā€™ll prefer She couldnā€™t.

1 Like

my song is Waiting for the end. itā€™s the most important song in my life! I love it so much and it means a lot to me. But itā€™s not my only favorite, Lost in the echo, My December, Roads Untraveled, Points of authority, and Battle symphony are also my favorites.
But to be honest, my ā€œfavorite linkin park songsā€ list could go on and onā€¦:grin:

6 Likes

Hey, welcome to the LPU! :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy to see new members come in! Feel free to join in anywhere-the game area in particular typically allows you to get to know more people :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nice! itā€™s funny cause Iā€™ve been a Linkin Park fan since I was a kid, I joined LPU a few years ago but it is the first time I come here to talk! so thanks! I will be here more often :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Hello , i would say all of them ! :man_shrugging::grin::upside_down_face::heart:

Same! And welcome to the LPU :slight_smile:

1 Like