Favorite song from Hybird Theory?

It is the first song I liked from lp because I don’t like at all hybrid theory!!Screenshot_20171130-144639

1 Like

Oh yeah your right I remember now gosh it’s been so long thanks for reminding me :grinning: @georkost you don’t like hybrid theory that’s a first!

2 Likes

Honestly I could listen to the whole album so I’m just going to say I like the whole album

1 Like

I enojy the songs live because of their energy during a concert… But I really don’t like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dunno if i already reply in this thread but it’s very hard to choose cause every song is a particular frame of Linkin Park’s life :metal:

2 Likes

Papercut or one step closer

Pushing me Away! A masterpiece! :heart:

And in live version, Papercut :slight_smile:

1 Like

What??! :no_mouth: It’s possible to be an LP fan and not like HT! How, sister, how?? :laughing:

2 Likes

I guess it’s possible… I remember me watching one step closer and roll my eyes… Today I can hear it without rolling…:joy::joy:really I cannot be the only one :slight_smile:

1 Like

To me its like a greatest hits album, because ive heard it so much!!, favourite song would probably be Forgotten though :smiley:

How could you say that hybrid theory is my favorite album of all time

Yours :slight_smile: not mine :wink:

But my favorite song is somewhere I belong

Which is on your favorite album

Actually somewhere I belong is from Meteora… Not a thousand suns ,which is my favourite album

But you post shows metorta

So I thought that was your favorite album because of your post

No it was an answer to another post… If I had a favourite album it would be a thousand suns

Sorry about that

1 Like

Ok now I see the right post